shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Earrings!!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently had my ears pierced (just regular old piercings!) and am looking for earrings, probably in the lower cost range than most have for sale here (like <$100-ish). I'd be happy with tiny diamond studs for right now. Opals? Other gemstones? I've looked a bit on line and it's overwhelming. I also love a good deal!

Anyway, I thought it would be fun for folks to post earrings that maybe they don't wear that often but wouldn't otherwise have thought of selling! Maybe there are a bunch of other potential buyers out there too? So, show us what you've got! Thank you!!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hi Loves, Congrats on the piercings. Do you prefer silver/white or yellow gold?

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Moneymeister! I was just about to reply to your balinese cat thread, as I had a balinese many years back. Such loving cats! He looked just like yours!!! Heading to that thread next!

I think white or yellow gold, but not silver. The reason I have just gotten my ears pierced at age 45, is that I believe I had allergic reactions in the past to piercings, so I'm thinking silver is out. I'm currently wearing titanium from my daughter's small collection. :)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I have a nice pair of...ahem (that "m" gemstone that shall not be named) with screw backs that I would be willing to let you have for 100. One ct in 14k solid white gold. A great pair of every day from m______co. I don't have them with me, but I recently picked up some lovely (although smaller) diamond studs that will be my daily wear set.

Let me know if you're interested and contact me on LT (same user name) and I email pics this evening,

4 Prong Trellis Style, if you care to look them up on that site.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have some. These are all 10kt. Tiny diamond studs, some type of garnet and little emerald Huggies. I may have more if I look. I'd do a bundle if you wanted more than one pair. IMG_20190920_105549753.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Elizat - Definitely interested in the diamond studs for my daughter! And, mayyyyybe the garnets. Do you remember where you got them both? Would be happy to see what else you have? I think I'll set up a listing on LoupeTroop so we can continue convo there.

Hi moneymeister - Thank you for reaching out. I may also wind up getting a small pair of diamond studs for myself, so I'm probably a no, unfortunately on your kind off. Thank you!!

M

Marriedbuteloped

I have 3 pairs that are just sitting in the box. All 3 pairs are on the smaller side with slim posts so your ears can heal nicely around them.

First is an emerald and diamond (tiny) in I think 14k yellow gold. I can not find a stamp but I bought these myself so I know they are real.
green.jpg
IMG_2219.JPG

I'd ask for $50, shipping included.

The next pair is 18k white gold stars with different tiny diamond shapes in the middle. These are really nice and sturdy. So the post is a little big thicker.
IMG_2226.JPG
IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

Asking for $100 shipping included.

Attachments

• IMG_2212.JPG
    IMG_2212.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2173.JPG
    IMG_2173.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2205.JPG
    IMG_2205.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2203.JPG
    IMG_2203.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 64
M

Marriedbuteloped

I had to go into another post as I could not attach more images.

The last pair is my favorite. A 14k dangle style with clasp and small (2.5mm) but very white diamond. These are also small and slender but for some reason they were very expensive. I'd like to ask for $150 and I know that is over your requested amount.

yellow gold.jpg

The stamp is very hard to capture on these.

IMG_2203.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

Also, feel free to ask for measurements, ear shots etc.

Let me know if you are interested. No problem if not. If you would like a pair I will create some type of listing either on LT or Ebay so we both have some protection.

Best,
Angela

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angela - I like the hoops! I'd love to see ear shots. I'll create a LT listing soon, haven't had a chance yet! But, yes, if you want to create a LT listing, that would be ideal. Not sure what the fees are on ebay these days - so up to you which you prefer.

ElizaT- Please offer the garnets to lkolarik. I wasn't 100% on them, and I was hoping this thread would get some buyers and sellers together, even if not something for me!

I know I said 100 in the posting, but everyone should post their earrings. Even if they ultimately don't work for me, they might spark an interest for someone else! Fun!!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I have 3 pairs that are just sitting in the box. All 3 pairs are on the smaller side with slim posts so your ears can heal nicely around them.

First is an emerald and diamond (tiny) in I think 14k yellow gold. I can not find a stamp but I bought these myself so I know they are real.
green.jpg
IMG_2219.JPG

I'd ask for $50, shipping included.

The next pair is 18k white gold stars with different tiny diamond shapes in the middle. These are really nice and sturdy. So the post is a little big thicker.
IMG_2226.JPG
IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

Asking for $100 shipping included.

Marriedbuteloped, I also love those emeralds if Loves Vintage isn't interested.

M

Marriedbuteloped

Angela - I like the hoops! I'd love to see ear shots. I'll create a LT listing soon, haven't had a chance yet! But, yes, if you want to create a LT listing, that would be ideal. Not sure what the fees are on ebay these days - so up to you which you prefer.
#Loves Vintage, thanks for the fast reply. L et me put some make-up on and ask my teenage daughter how to take a mirror-selfie from my ears. LOL

I am tending to list on ebay as I am active there and have never posted on LT. In will carry the fees. it should not cost you anything extra.

Back in a while....

Angela

M

Marriedbuteloped

@ikolarik, I will post an earshot and then make a listing on ebay. I will let you know what Loves Vintage decides.
Angela

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a nice pair of...ahem (that "m" gemstone that shall not be named) with screw backs that I would be willing to let you have for 100. One ct in 14k solid white gold. A great pair of every day from m______co. I don't have them with me, but I recently picked up some lovely (although smaller) diamond studs that will be my daily wear set.

Let me know if you're interested and contact me on LT (same user name) and I email pics this evening,

4 Prong Trellis Style, if you care to look them up on that site.

If op passes, I would be very interested! :kiss2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
If op passes, I would be very interested! :kiss2:

Sure thing, I replied to your email on LT.

Looks like the earrings found a new home :)

M

Marriedbuteloped

Here some ear shots. This was harder than I thought. I know they are not prefect but the best I could do in such a short time. If you want better picture I will ask my household members later on to take photos. I did decide to list on LT. That was very easy. :)

https://loupetroop.com/account/listings/30970

PS: I am 5'3'' and have medium size ears.

Hoop Ear.jpg

Ear both.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Here some ear shots. This was harder than I thought. I know they are not prefect but the best I could do in such a short time. If you want better picture I will ask my household members later on to take photos. I did decide to list on LT. That was very easy. :)

https://loupetroop.com/account/listings/30970

PS: I am 5'3'' and have medium size ears.

Hoop Ear.jpg

Ear both.jpg

Ooh, those are both lovely! Would also be interested in the dangles in addition to the emeralds.

M

Marriedbuteloped

Ooh, those are both lovely! Would also be interested in the dangles in addition to the emeralds.

Let's wait a little and then I'll let you know. Thanks for the interest.

Angela

M

Marriedbuteloped

Great! I just sent you a message through Loupe Troop!

I did not get the message. I know that is a problem at LT sometimes. I will reset my password and remove some ad blockers.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Got it, and emailed you at your Hotmail address. Thanks!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of small pearls in 10kt and a pair of small 14kt leverbacks with emeralds too. IMG_20190920_155942381.jpg

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Hi Moneymeister! I was just about to reply to your balinese cat thread, as I had a balinese many years back. Such loving cats! He looked just like yours!!! Heading to that thread next!

I think white or yellow gold, but not silver. The reason I have just gotten my ears pierced at age 45, is that I believe I had allergic reactions in the past to piercings, so I'm thinking silver is out. I'm currently wearing titanium from my daughter's small collection. :)
If your ears are sensitive I recommend going with high karat yellow gold, 18kt (750) or higher. And to take them out at night and clean the posts frequently. A lot of white gold in the US contains nickel, and lower karat yellow gold can still cause issues for some people. Silver is supposedly hyperallergenic but I’ve even had to return silver earrings to Tiffany’s due to a reaction to them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results