shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass 0.80ct O-P VS OEC yg engraved halo ring with matching band, size 6

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ugh I died a little. I just bought a diamond..

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh noes! While I would never tell you to return it, when is the next time an OEC in a David Klass setting with a matching band is going to come up for this price :lol:

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh noes! While I would never tell you to return it, when is the next time an OEC in a David Klass setting with a matching band is going to come up for this price :lol:

I’m laughing so hard. Tbh I am tempted to get both. my husband might kill me though....

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Each time this is available I want it!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow so pretty! Love the rich yellow gold..

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
This is a great set !

anangel

Brilliant_Rock

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
This is just gorgeous! Sent you a message via LT, please let me know if it doesn't get through!!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
This is just gorgeous! Sent you a message via LT, please let me know if it doesn't get through!!
Got a message requesting video if that was you :angel: I’m at work all day, but I’ll see if I can sneak in a video on my lunch break. Office lighting isn’t amazing, but it’s pretty bleak out side too this week

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Yes that was me! Sorry, obviously I expected you to be psychic and work out it was the same person! Really looking forward to seeing this beauty in motion :)

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhh, it's even more beautiful in action. I am supposed to be saving for something else at the moment but this is so lovely! Gaaaah!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Bump! If you're interested, let me know if you need additional pictures- we have sunshine for a couple of days :appl: I'm firm on the price, but this is amazing combination of beauty, value, and vintage charm :kiss2:

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Bumpity bump. Lots of interest but no one has pulled the trigger yet ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results