shape
carat
color
clarity

DSS bandaid

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the past 2-3 weeks, I was in our new lakehouse with so much work to do. Moving in, cleaning, decorating, etc. I didn't wear any jewelry except a gold band the entire time. When I got back home, I put on my normal daily wear (ering with bands, studs, rh 5 stone). Oh wow, I instantly felt gawdy and overdone, lol! My ering looked huge again!

So if DSS sets in, this is a fix, albeit a temporary one!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the past 2-3 weeks, I was in our new lakehouse with so much work to do. Moving in, cleaning, decorating, etc. I didn't wear any jewelry except a gold band the entire time. When I got back home, I put on my normal daily wear (ering with bands, studs, rh 5 stone). Oh wow, I instantly felt gawdy and overdone, lol! My ering looked huge again!

So if DSS sets in, this is a fix, albeit a temporary one!

This is exactly why I rotate my colored stone rings with my engagement ring, and sometimes just wear a stack of bands. Well, that and I like variety. But I really appreciate everything I have after I haven't seen it for a month!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do think that's a good idea! I sometimes wear my 5 stone band and then my other rings definitely look larger again!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't ever take my jewellery on our main summer holiday, as it's 3 weeks of sun lotion, swimming, after sun lotion & heat induced puffiness. I literally stick in some silver stud earrings & get on the plane.

When I get home, I am absolutely ITCHING to get my rings, studs & pendant on again and man, they look glorious! For a week, at least :lol:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to know. I hope you have your lake house decorated to your satisfaction now. I’m sure it was a demanding time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results