shape
carat
color
clarity

Confusion solved

Pinkdreams

Rough_Rock
A few weeks ago I posted that I loved my ring but had some reservations and the pink pear diamonds were a bit lost in the setting. Thank you for all your suggestions. I have solved the problem and absolutely love my solution. Exactly the same setting. I have just swapped the round brilliant centre stone with an oval. Even though the oval is bigger the side stones are now more prominent. I am so relieved that I am now 100% in love with my ring and I can stop obsessing. It was driving me crazy. Photo of the end result

Attachments

• D561F5F1-F051-4552-9282-08BFF2B805E0.jpeg
    D561F5F1-F051-4552-9282-08BFF2B805E0.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 52

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Stunning!! What a difference it makes to your pinks, gorgeous!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, now the pinks absolutely jump out, they are so pretty, & so is your new Oval, congratulations!!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definately a better visual shape, the oval is working perfectly with the lovely pink pears.
enjoy.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the pink pears with the oval!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, this is visually much more balanced & it looks beautiful.

Hand shots!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Love ovals and you are right, it looks amazing with the pink sides. Great balance.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s pearfection and ovalicious. ❤️ Love it :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it with the oval! It's amazing how the pinks stand out more with the oval stone.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That oval is gorgeous on your beautiful hand! Switching to an oval was the perfect solution, the pink really pops now! Enjoy!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a huge difference! The oval and pinks look like they were made for each other!

Also, would love to hear more about the oval!! :)

Was thinking the same thing!! Can you share details about the oval??? It’s beautiful, and so well-cut!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're happy with your change...its really beautiful and the pink pears do stand out more!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's soo pretty!!! I love the oval and your pink pears jump out with sweet femininity. it's a beautiful ring and I'm so happy you love it. It's the bomb!

Pinkdreams

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all of your comments. I can’t believe how different switching to the oval has made me feel about my ring. I absolutely love it whereas before I was not feeling right about it but felt so guilty. It was a 2 carat diamond with pink side diamonds for goodness sake. But the balance was just not right. I also feel like I haven’t really changed my ring which was important to me. The oval literally fitted straight in and just needed a new basket. The width was almost the same as the RB so it was really just adding some length to the original stone (that’s what I’ve told myself anyway ). For PSers interested in the specs it is a 3.01 carat F SI2. Eye clean and I can’t even really see the feather crystals or needle under the loupe. The measurements are 11.07 x 8.26 x 5.22. Excellent polish and symmetry and faint fluorescence. It looks great to me and one of my favourite parts is seeing little gold speaks reflecting throughout the diamonds. Will try and post a few more pics but they just don’t capture it.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Your oval is delicious, and looks perfect in your setting. :appl:
Now you have to update your avatar!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I love the proportions, and the pinks are just gorgeous. I don't know if you've already posted this, but what size are the pinks?

Pinkdreams

Rough_Rock
Stunning! I love the proportions, and the pinks are just gorgeous. I don't know if you've already posted this, but what size are the pinks?

Kim N. The pinks are only .08 each. Pear shape. Very small but I like those proportions

Illinifire

Rough_Rock
A few weeks ago I posted that I loved my ring but had some reservations and the pink pear diamonds were a bit lost in the setting. Thank you for all your suggestions. I have solved the problem and absolutely love my solution. Exactly the same setting. I have just swapped the round brilliant centre stone with an oval. Even though the oval is bigger the side stones are now more prominent. I am so relieved that I am now 100% in love with my ring and I can stop obsessing. It was driving me crazy. Photo of the end result

That’s wonderful! I love the wink of the pink!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolute perfection :kiss2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great with an oval center!!! I also love tiny side stones!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results