shape
carat
color
clarity

Close up shots of Tiffany dbty

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FB61D65A-0E94-404D-99B4-47D3F2FF6832.jpeg 3079B01D-A25D-43CC-9381-7AFC8F2D4D3C.jpeg
Since I had always wondered what the Tiffany single station dbty looked like close up, I decided to take a couple of macro shots of my new necklace to share with others who might be looking at it. This is the .08 diamond size. It sits really nicely in the bezel and doesn't scratch or poke my skin like others have. It doesn't flip a lot either. Hope you enjoy the pics!

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
I just bought a DBTY from Tiffany's last week, in gold as well. I still question myself if I should just return it and go custom for a bigger diamond. But the quality of the DBTY is really good.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought a DBTY from Tiffany's last week, in gold as well. I still question myself if I should just return it and go custom for a bigger diamond. But the quality of the DBTY is really good.
I agree - the quality is excellent. I've gone custom in the past (with larger stones) a couple of times. Always wanted the Tiffany so I'm enjoying it!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I have the same but in Platinum. I love it, great for daily wear. I am loving the sprinkle version too. So pretty.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two Tiffany DBTY bracelets in platinum & they are divine! I have to say that the bezels are both deeper than the necklaces though, in that they cover the depth of the stones completely. I wonder why they are different??:think:

Please can you post neck shots! I absolutely love the gold of yours!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two Tiffany DBTY bracelets in platinum & they are divine! I have to say that the bezels are both deeper than the necklaces though, in that they cover the depth of the stones completely. I wonder why they are different??:think:

Yes I will! I'll take a couple today!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see a neck shot too of this size range. It's lovely! I wonder how they manage to make it not flip? Must be special magic, like Hermes scarves...You go "nope, I really don't think that color is going to....oh... :love:....shoot....here's my wallet..take my money..." :razz:

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock

Do you have any posts of your bracelets? I want the sapphire version badly but I wonder if they flip around a lot?

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Glad you said this. My 10 station is this way too. Bezel sharper and edges not rounded, going all the way down the stones ...

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20181110_110213.jpg
Do you have any posts of your bracelets? I want the sapphire version badly but I wonder if they flip around a lot?

They are somewhere in this jumble! The sapphire is quite a bright, bubblegum pink. Let me know if you want any closer pictures before my daylight disappears? And they do flip around, but it has never bothered me as they’re just so pretty!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@westjenn Here is another I've just quickly snapped in the kitchen, in what remains of the natural daylight. Sorry it's a bit blurry, but it does show the pink as to how I see it IRL.

IMG_20190216_163019.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see a neck shot too of this size range. It's lovely! I wonder how they manage to make it not flip? Must be special magic, like Hermes scarves...You go "nope, I really don't think that color is going to....oh... :love:....shoot....here's my wallet..take my money..." :razz:

So true!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@westjenn Here they are flipped over, in kitchen spotlighting

IMG_20190216_163904.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had a really hard time getting a neck shot, but this one shows the size pretty well. 9487137E-A371-4F12-8567-BB0143DFFC6A.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! It just glows on you! And the length is perfect. I ❤️ it very much!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_20181110_110213.jpg

They are somewhere in this jumble! The sapphire is quite a bright, bubblegum pink. Let me know if you want any closer pictures before my daylight disappears? And they do flip around, but it has never bothered me as they’re just so pretty!
love these!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_20181110_110213.jpg

I love this stack you have. It's gorgeous. Do you wear these daily?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this stack you have. It's gorgeous. Do you wear these daily?

Thank you! Yes, pretty much 24/7. The navy & cornflower silk threads have gotten themselves stuck underneath my watch today, but I can promise you they are there somewhere! They are both knotted on & I have worn them for years. The cornflower silk has a Norwegian Kyanite on, plus a silver disc engraved with ‘I Am.’ The navy silk heart has a frayed section, so my friend who made it has just sent me a replacement last week for when it inevitably snaps. They are very personal to me. The bangle I throw on & off but the DBTY’s only come off for cleaning. It’s what I would call an eclectic mix, given the wildly varying values & styles! I have been toying with my big Tiffany disc bracelet, but It hasn’t won me over yet & it’s back in it’s box.

@katiedid So sorry for the threadjack :oops:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Yes, pretty much 24/7. The navy & cornflower silk threads have gotten themselves stuck underneath my watch today, but I can promise you they are there somewhere! They are both knotted on & I have worn them for years. The cornflower silk has a Norwegian Kyanite on, plus a silver disc engraved with ‘I Am.’ The navy silk heart has a frayed section, so my friend who made it has just sent me a replacement last week for when it inevitably snaps. They are very personal to me. The bangle I throw on & off but the DBTY’s only come off for cleaning. It’s what I would call an eclectic mix, given the wildly varying values & styles! I have been toying with my big Tiffany disc bracelet, but It hasn’t won me over yet & it’s back in it’s box.

@katiedid So sorry for the threadjack :oops:

No worries! I love your bracelets!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So petite and lovely, @katiedid! Does it scratch the itch you wanted to scratch, getting the Tiffany version?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this dbty on you @katiedid :love: Elegant and graceful and feminine. It’s a timeless classic and a beauty. Congratulations and wear this in good health and blingy joy.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh this is gorgeous :love:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
FB61D65A-0E94-404D-99B4-47D3F2FF6832.jpeg 3079B01D-A25D-43CC-9381-7AFC8F2D4D3C.jpeg
Since I had always wondered what the Tiffany single station dbty looked like close up, I decided to take a couple of macro shots of my new necklace to share with others who might be looking at it. This is the .08 diamond size. It sits really nicely in the bezel and doesn't scratch or poke my skin like others have. It doesn't flip a lot either. Hope you enjoy the pics!
Very pretty

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
I feel exactly the same as you about this style of pendant. I have tried others but only notice the differences and not in a good way! Could you please take a picture of the clasp and eye? I am wondering if I could use a standard extender I have if I purchase and want to change the length. Thanks!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel exactly the same as you about this style of pendant. I have tried others but only notice the differences and not in a good way! Could you please take a picture of the clasp and eye? I am wondering if I could use a standard extender I have if I purchase and want to change the length. Thanks!

Will do!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
157251E8-C58D-4A61-ABB9-911C669B2E6E.jpeg
Here you go!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results