shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Cheap Travel Ring Size 5.5 or 6

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thought I'd post here in case anyone has something they are looking to part with. I'm going on vacation in a couple months and won't be taking my engagement ring. Does anyone have a cheap and cheerful engagement looking ring they are looking to part with? Looking for something < $150ish (so like CZ and sterling silver inexpensive).

I can buy something new off etsy or berricle, but prefer preowned!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, I have a sweet travel ring with CZ set in 14k gold. In this picture it is upper right set with radiant cut. It is nicely cut and very diamond-looking Screenshot_20200119_012852.jpg

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi, I have a sweet travel ring with CZ set in 14k gold. In this picture it is upper right set with radiant cut. It is nicely cut and very diamond-looking Screenshot_20200119_012852.jpg

That's beautiful!! What size is it and how much are you looking for? Would love a pic of it on your hands if you have one!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
H
That's beautiful!! What size is it and how much are you looking for? Would love a pic of it on your hands if you have one!

It fits a bit loose on my 5.25 finger, so I guess it is 5.5 or very close to it. I would say may be $110 plus shipping? I think new it was in $150+ range. I had it literally once on, as I found out that I tend to go for my bands when I travel

I will make a photo for you and post in a couple of minutes. I liked it because it does not look like a usual cz ring, but extremely believable on the hand.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results