shape
carat
color
clarity

Canera European Round in custom Erika Winters setting

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
href="http://loupetroop.com/listings/ring...uropean-round-in-custom-erika-winters-setting">

Hello Ladies,

It makes me sad to have to put up this post. I am very reluctant to let go of this ring. It's brand new and barely been worn (literally only worn briefly around the house). I was so excited about finally having a proper engagement ring after being married for 5 years. But 'life happened', we are expecting our 5th family member this fall/winter and my husband also got relocated across country for a new position. With many expenses that needs to be paid for it feels selfish if I hold onto the ring.

Thinking of consigning with Jewels by Grace but I would love to try my hand at selling it myself first.

1.45 G/VS2 CER
Custom 2 tone hand beaded halo by Erika Winters
Ring size 3 7/8
$18,000 OBO

Above is the link to my listing on Loupe Troop. I am also selling Victor Canera's Trueste setting that the CER was originally housed in when I purchased it in a few months ago. It has pave diamonds along the basket, size 3.75.

Screenshot_20190717-180611.png IMG_20190817_154530.jpg

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am not in a position to purchase but I saw your post and wanted to wish you much luck and happiness with the changes ahead. Those are 2 very exciting curveballs.

Wishing you dust for a super quick sale.

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
I can't seem to find the option to edit my original post or add the "sale" button in front of this post. I have decided to send the diamond back to Victor Canera, utilizing his buy-back option. The setting itself, by Erika Winters, will be available for purchase on LT in early November. Valued at $4400, I will be selling it for $2200. Fits round diamond 7.15mm, size 3 7/8.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results