shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you please show me your Gabriel & Co rings?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I am thinking now instead of a custom setting that I should really consider this vendor. Can you share your photos? Also, can they do any customizing with Gabriel & co? Thanks! :saint:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the halo setting from Gabriel that I had for my RHR. Although I no longer have this setting as I'm having a new ring made, I have to say that their mounts are well made. I wear my rings 24/7 and have never had any issue with this ring.

img_3368.jpg

img_3370.jpg

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is similar and I absolutely LOVE it !!!!

These are a couple pictures taken by Jbeg, from whom I purchased the ring.
I have lots of my own, but I am in a hurry right now.

I call this my Valentine ring because it came to me on Valentine's day.... :))

myring_176ctw_old_european_cut_diamond_halo_ring_13.jpg

my_26.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Both are so pretty thank you!
Anyone else? Particularly from the Victorian collection? I have currently a round in a rather large halo with both baguettes and rounds so I am looking for an emerald cut with dainty leaves.

ViolaDiamante

Rough_Rock
Ok, first thing is that I have no idea how to attach a picture! (terrible photos btw, quick iphone snap) There might be about 50 of the same one, but I can't figure out how to start over. Apologies in advance! I have a 1.1 carat emerald in a Gabriel and Co setting. It was a ring my jeweler had in stock. I didn't have the company make any changes, but my jeweler switched it to an emerald head. It also had a thick squared shank which I never liked, so I later had my jeweler shave it down.
I think my setting looks much, much better in person than it does in photos. I've never had any problems with it, and I've had it for about five years. ring2_57.jpg ring3_31.jpg ring1_55.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Oh its so lovely! Great to know the jeweler was able to customize it a bit, thanks for sharing!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that's a pretty one !

Interested in this thread, I put "Gabriel" in the Search engine and found a LOT of pictures....
I should start adding when I have some time
I would love to have one thread with all Gabriel settings !

Also, I am wondering about the Gabriel site, the pictures and the 360 views of the rings,
they look more CAD-like to me compared to what I see when people post pictures of their real rings....

I know for sure my own ring is very delicate looking in real life, not so much on the picture....

I think this is a really nice option for those of us who can't really put together the $$$$$$$$ for a VC, SK, LM, ERD ring...
As is Blue Nile, from what I'm seeing :appl: :appl: :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My center stone is a 1.21 ct. certed J VS2. The G&Co. mounting has .60 pts. of very nice diamonds in it. My rings were ordered through and set by I.D.

img_3378.jpg

img_3386.jpg

img_3387.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
oh beautiful! thanks!

yes, I think we need a Gabriel thread with all the posters pics though Im clueless how to accomplish lol!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Can you please show me your Gabriel & Co rings?

Here is mine. 1.27 pear
The band is also Gabriel ( not the pink one that's BGD)

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1390951497.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1390951529.jpg

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

I just realized what crappy pics they are these might be better

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1390953519.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1390953585.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! which one is that called? there are soooo many on their site!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

artdecolover71 said:

If you mean me? I looked on the site which has changed waaaay too much and couldn't find it sorry. :)

slperan

Rough_Rock
I'm also interested in a Gabriel & Co setting but haven't found too much about them regarding reviews. I'm curious to see more rings through this thread and hear about experiences. All the rings are so beautiful!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

I've had my ring almost 2 years now. It was a replacement of my stolen Ering. I wear it and my WB 24/7
. I shower with it, do laundry, teach, craft, swim, put on lotion . ( she says as she ducks her head in shame) and it is perfect! Sparkly, no loose stones or prongs. Still perfect in every way!!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I tried on this Gabriel/Amavida setting in a jewelry store and really loved it. Was looking for a very thin paved band and the knife edge pave gave that thin shank look but seemed strong too. It was delicate and loved the sub halo. It was made for a 9mm stone and the sales girl said they could make it for any stone. Hope to get an OEC to go into this setting one day:

http://www.gabrielny.com/engaged/style/ER7940W83JJ

Here is something similar without the sub halo...and very nice price for platinum:

http://www.gabrielny.com/engaged/style/ER7389PT3JJ

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

LouMom said:
Sparklelu|1391030573|3603644 said:
artdecolover71 said:

If you mean me? I looked on the site which has changed waaaay too much and couldn't find it sorry. :)

Is this it? I only recognized it because I *just* bookmarked it the other day.
http://www.gabrielny.com/engaged/style/ER6711PT4JJ

Almost. The shank is plain on the bottom. But that one is very pretty!

MZSushi

Rough_Rock
Here is the halo setting from Gabriel that I had for my RHR. Although I no longer have this setting as I'm having a new ring made, I have to say that their mounts are well made. I wear my rings 24/7 and have never had any issue with this ring.

img_3368.jpg

img_3370.jpg
What Gabriel setting is this? Is this the Rachel?

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
20180405_104025.jpg This is my mom's gabriel and co ring with a 1.2 ct K colored stone. Airline halo gives a full 12mm of finger coverage. Rose gold ering with 2 matching white gold bands, because she wanted a 2-tone look. Quality is very nice for the price. Looks more delicate in person.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My center stone is a 1.21 ct. certed J VS2. The G&Co. mounting has .60 pts. of very nice diamonds in it. My rings were ordered through and set by I.D.

img_3378.jpg

img_3386.jpg

img_3387.jpg

I love this!! May I ask your ring size please?

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

img_3368.jpg

img_3370.jpg
Wow! :love:

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
20190224_203057.jpg
That picture quality may be crap.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results