shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone tell me about this kind of setting and where I could find one?

iheartsparkly

Rough_Rock
Several years ago, someone posted this lovely ring. I am finally at a point where I *may* be going ring shopping. I love transitional cuts and would love to have a setting like this one. It looks like maybe a vintage style and in that case, are there jewelers who could make something similar? The resolution of this picture is pretty low- any idea if there are more diamonds in this setting than just the center and 2 side diamonds? Any recommendations for jewelers in the NYC or DC area? Thank you!!

favorite.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For some reason, I feel like this may have been one of @nala ‘s settings. :think:

iheartsparkly

Rough_Rock
Yes, I believe she did post this several years ago! I think it is absolutely beautiful and if she or anyone else would like to chime in with any info, I would be all ears :)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is still active on PS so when she sees that she was tagged, perhaps she can confirm and share specs, details, more pics, etc.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David Klass could make it most likely. Do you have your diamond?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For some reason, I feel like this may have been one of @nala ‘s settings. :think:
Lol! Yes. It was mine. There is a thread with more pics in it. Just search under my name. The setting was a halo that my jeweler had in stock. It’s a halo with bezeled diamonds and also had diamonds in the crown. Wish I could help more but he has not carried that setting ever again.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, now that is one gorgeous setting! If you like the vintage vibe I can totally see it with some small round diamonds on the sides in place of the pears, like two diamonds on each side.

iheartsparkly

Rough_Rock
Thank you sooo much! I've been searching old treads forever. I'm not the most computer savvy person.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you sooo much! I've been searching old treads forever. I'm not the most computer savvy person.
No problem! If you can't find the exact setting, David Klass could make it and we are happy to help with the CAD reviews..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results