• 3. Diamond half eternity bangle

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 4. Tennis bracelet

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

medely

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I'm getting a bracelet for my 35th birthday and I can't decide what I want. I want an 18k rose gold bracelet that I can wear everyday. I was originally looking for a chain bracelet like Tiffany's infinity bracelet or a DBTY, but when I tried them on they just seemed to dainty for me to use everyday. I'm at home with my kids at the moment and I am also a bit clumsy so I just felt that I would get stuck in them an break the chain. So I started looking at sturdier pieces such as bangles and tennis bracelets. But I just can't make a decision - I just want them all :) So here's a picture of 4 potential candidates right now:

1. Irregular link bracelet.
2. Love knot bangle (oval)
3. Half eternity bangle (oval)
4. 2-3 ct tennis bracelet

What do you think? Is it uncomfortable with a bangle that will make sounds and be in the way? Is it too much have a tennis bracelet all day long while hanging around in the house? I also feel that the tennis bracelet maybe shows a bit too little metal, since I really like the rose gold.

Sorry, long post! Thank you :)

IMG_7380.PNG IMG_7392.PNG IMG_7381-1.PNG

morejewelsplease

Rough_Rock
I have a half eternity bangle type bracelet that absolutely adore. I don't wear it every day, but I do wear it very often, much more often than any other bracelet I have. It is classic, goes with absolutely everything and always looks sparkly and sophisticated. Mine is shared prong, but I actually love the way the channel setting one looks on you!

Attachments

• IMG_1409 copy.jpg
    IMG_1409 copy.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8710 copy.jpg
    IMG_8710 copy.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 29

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me, I’m clumsy and I end up bending my bangles if I wear them 24/7 (my preference) so I got a link diamond tennis bracelet which is perfect for me too wear 24/7 no worries.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love bangles but they drive me crazy klunking on things. I voted for a tennis bracelet, classic and versatile.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted for the tennis bracelet.

Much as I love bangles, I can't wear them all the time as I would be banging them against hard surfaces when I work!

DK :))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a two stone open bangle after going through similar indecision about bangle vs tennis.

I didn’t like the bangle banging, but the tennis didn’t seem my style and taking it on and off seemed a hassle. Also the idea of keeping so many little diamonds clean on a daily wear basis made me cringe.

I love my open bangle because it fits very close to the wrist, super easy to take on and off, significant bling from the stones but also you can see the metal, and it’s easy to clean and I don’t worry about losing a stone or banging it.

Just a thought :)
146B3880-69A7-4A39-8F03-76F439C9B364.jpeg 8AC686EE-8302-478F-BB14-DA4CED32286E.jpeg

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
I have a rose gold Love cuff and I wear it every day. It’s comfortable!

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have ordered a half eternity oval bangle, a customized bangle so it will be a snug fit. I will receive it in about 2weeks time, hopefully can share with you. If possible get a customized oval half eternity bangle :)

medely

Rough_Rock
Yes please do so! I would love to se it, sounds like it’s going to be beautiful!

I have ordered a half eternity oval bangle, a customized bangle so it will be a snug fit. I will receive it in about 2weeks time, hopefully can share with you. If possible get a customized oval half eternity bangle :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results