shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday gem & jewelry shopping thread

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The "pre-black friday" sales are already starting to pop up via mailing lists and I plan to do some opportunistic shopping this year so selfishly I would love to see any great gem or jewelry related sales added to this thread. :lol:

@KristinTech posted about Seda Gems' holiday sale - 50%off with code: VIP
WWW.sedagems.com

Berricle has 30% off full-priced items (code BF30) and 40% off purchases over $100 (code BF40) www.berricle.com

Enso has 20% off their silicone rings and free shipping (picked one up for hubby but I am already feeling like they'll have a better sale closer to xmas...having buyer's remorse over that extra $5 i could have potentially saved:lol-2:) www.ensorings.com

High Performance Diamonds has specials here: https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/je...lack-friday-specials-before-black-friday-.htm

any more? please add them!
:appl::appl::appl:

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the intel! Enabling, but enabling with savings! :lol:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jtv has some interesting Black Friday specials up.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last year I got the 1 ct eternity ring for $900. This year they have the same one in 2 ct for a great deal!
(Blue Nile)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m expecting the JTV lab created diamond earrings Good Friday special 11/29.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
knoxgirl can we see a handshot of that beautiful ring from Costco?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finewatergems is having 25% off all gems but no returns. BF25 is the code

knoxgirl

Rough_Rock
knoxgirl can we see a handshot of that beautiful ring from Costco?

If you’re ok with terrible iPad pics! Size 6 but on 4.5 finger so that I could hold the “camera.” I usually pick up a JA band during their sales, but this Costco band is just as nice. White, sparkly, well constructed. The stones look like G to me even though Costco says I. I’ve compared them with my F/G bands and can’t tell a difference.
BFAD1C1D-EAD4-40B2-99B6-681BA2EA189F.jpeg 84CFF5F1-A2E3-49E1-8FDD-FE93F2A55E4E.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Israel Rose is having their annual 10% off sale through the end of the year

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JuliaB has 20% off her entire store for Cyberweek, I'm so excited because I've been eyeing off one of her morganite rings!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s actually also 25% of AV moissanite if you type in “veterans”. I may have made an impulse buy myself... I mean 25 is a lot for ideal cut moissy!

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
It’s actually also 25% of AV moissanite if you type in “veterans”. I may have made an impulse buy myself... I mean 25 is a lot for ideal cut moissy!

Oh no....*opens av website*

ETA: Sorry to thread jack, but opinions on moissy colors? Worth the extra for D-F? I'm about to make a poor financial decision. Haha.

Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah... I got a 8mm hearts and arrows.. I keep hearing about Rhinos reputation as a cutter of ideal stones so I couldn’t resist. Hoping it’ll help me decide if I want an 8mm ideal diamond for a setting

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no....*opens av website*

ETA: Sorry to thread jack, but opinions on moissy colors? Worth the extra for D-F? I'm a out to make a poor financial decision. Haha.

Haha I dunno. I just bought an already cut one since custom isnt refundable and as I’ve never seen an ideal cut moissy before I felt this route was safer in case I didn’t like it. Unlikely but still.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Haha I dunno. I just bought an already cut one since custom isnt refundable and as I’ve never seen an ideal cut moissy before I felt this route was safer in case I didn’t like it. Unlikely but still.

Thou art wiser than I. Haha. I just can't get visions of the EC moissy out of my head since I saw the prototype....

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thou art wiser than I. Haha. I just can't get visions of the EC moissy out of my head since I saw the prototype....

Dooooo ittt. >
To answer the prior question though, I personally would not pay the premium for higher color. Partially because I like vintage cuts to have a little warmth.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Dooooo ittt. >
To answer the prior question though, I personally would not pay the premium for higher color. Partially because I like vintage cuts to have a little warmth.

I just told myself to not buy a $360 pendant necklace, and here I am contemplating moissy :lol:. I also like the warmer vintage cuts, but the difference here is only $38. And I will probs NEVER own a D-F diamond sooooo....

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just told myself to not buy a $360 pendant necklace, and here I am contemplating moissy :lol:. I also like the warmer vintage cuts, but the difference here is only $38. And I will probs NEVER own a D-F diamond sooooo....

Totally fair point. And yeah 38$ is nothing. Though why not get a hearts and arrows in a D and the emerald in a lower color. (I’m a horrible enabler). Just saying, a D-F 6mm hearts and arrow moissy for 300$ in a Stuller bezel pendant would look fab.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results