shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone in Montreal?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I moved here for the year at the end of summer, and I’m thinking the winter might be long and lonely. Anyone living here up for a GTG?

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi NKOTB,
I don't live in Montreal, but I'm not far away. I'd be interested in a get-
Weather permitting, of course, as I do have a couple of hours of highway driving to get to Mtl.
I wonder how many PSers are there in the Montreal area? I hope we're not the only two!
Don't you find Montreal winters to be very dreary? I grew up in Mtl., and always found the gray weather rather overwhelming.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In MONTREAL here!!! Ugh...the weather sucks right now....I am up for a GTG :) Got some yummy restaurants up here that you can try during your year!!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m in Ottawa so not too far. Yes, winter started early here and it seems long already. I hope you’re enjoying your year so far!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Should I throw out a date and we’ll hope for a few more responses in the meantime? Like feb 23?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awesome! February 23rd sounds good to me! Like the late afternoon/evening kinda thing? Whereabouts r u located? Downtown?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m in the plateau but close to the subway so could get downtown easily. How about early to mid afternoon? But I’m flex if that doesn’t work. We can figure out a venue via email. I have your email address I think from a few years ago, when I bought something preloved from you. Anyone else interested in joining can contact me via one of my LT listings or pipe in here! :)

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok Kool! Write me an email and I can send u my cell # and communicate that way :)

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi @NKOTB Unfortunately the 23rd won't work for me. I'd be available the 9th all day or possibly the 16th (after 5:00 PM). All my Saturdays in March look free at this moment.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hello again, @NKOTB I can think of two more PSers who might like to see your post. One is in Montreal, though she hasn't been around PS for quite a while; the other is in the province of Quebec, though I don't know if she's near Montreal.
Would you like me to tag them with @ in case they haven't seen your message?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could do feb 9 or March 2, and yes, please tag anyone! The more, the merrier! :)

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oops, one of the tags doesn't work, so I guess she gone:(2 But maybe @Weecam might be interested.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Garnetgirl! Yes I’m on the West Island of Montreal and would be very interested provided my cast is off and I can drive. I know I have at least another 5 weeks to go as I had to have surgery this past Wednesday......:cry2:

I’ll put this thread on watch to see any new developments. Thank you for tagging me!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
@Weecam good to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope that you're not in too much pain. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and all the best. Stay warm! =)2

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the well wishes @Garnetgirl! I broke my wrist when I fell on the ice on January 3rd. My first broken bone and surgery....
It could have been worse; hip, leg..
The hospital was full of people with injuries from falling on the ice that day! Crazy Canadian weather!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results