shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have the Elegant Solitaire setting from Whiteflash?

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just wondering if anyone has the Elegant Solitaire platinum setting from Whiteflash?
I’m debating between that and the 6 prong Vatche U-113 in platinum. Current production time for the Vatche is 3 weeks vs 5 days for the Elegant solitaire.

I wasn’t overly keen on my Tiffany solitaire ring setting because I found it to be too knife edged....I know, I know....I’m strange... :shifty:

My dream is to have my 1.4 ACA (or the upgrade :shhh:) set into the CVB Dahlia or Elsa eventually.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post a link to the WF soli?

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry. My ACA was set in WF’s Classic 6 prong, which was incredibly comfortable.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
$1800 (Vatche) vs $1250 (Elegant solitaire).....big price difference, both platinum.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Disliking a knife-edge setting is not strange. We all have our aesthetic and comfort preferences.

If you're interested in upgrading the setting eventually, why not go with an inexpensive 14K Stuller solitaire for now? There is a SMTB thread with lots of pics.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Disliking a knife-edge setting is not strange. We all have our aesthetic and comfort preferences.

If you're interested in upgrading the setting eventually, why not go with an inexpensive 14K Stuller solitaire for now? There is a SMTB thread with lots of pics.

You could order the one from WF and have them soften the edges to your liking. :) Also, the suggestion of a Stuller would save a lot of money since you know you'll change it out eventually. They make a Tiffany repro. Let me see if I can find it...

coffeedonutcake

Rough_Rock
I have an 1.4 ct ACA in WF's elegant setting. I can upload some pics later.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swear I cannot find that set to save my life! Ugh! I'll keep looking...

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! It was from Adwar! Here it is:
https://www.adwar.com/products/styles/26303L/view
26303L.jpg

26303L.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! That looks nice as well!!

Sure thing! I thought this may be a more budget-friendly option than the Vatche or WF... I'd definitely get a quote.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adwar might be a bit more than Stuller but still budget friendly. My semi-bezel setting is from Adwar and I've been very happy with its quality.

I mentioned them because I like their Tiff repro much better than the Stuller... it looks more refined and much closer to the real T&Co. to my eyes. :)

coffeedonutcake

Rough_Rock
I have the WF elegant with a 1.47 ACA! Absolutely love it! A4625FA6-779B-46E4-80E0-D9AFCAAAF749.jpeg

Your set is beautiful!! How many pointers is your band? I have a similar size stone in the same setting and looking for a band to go with it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks like a lovely choice! Be sure to tell them how you want the prongs. The ones posted look like tiny claws, but I would be sure you request it, just in case.

Alisa

Rough_Rock
Your set is beautiful!! How many pointers is your band? I have a similar size stone in the same setting and looking for a band to go with it.

Thank you!! It is the Whiteflash Diamonds for an Eternity 1/2 eternity:
https://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-rings/diamonds-for-an-eternity-1-2-diamond-wedding-band-1391.htm

It is 0.5 carat total, I think each diamond is 3-4 points.

WF also made the 1mm spacer for me. Becca helped me choose the setting and the band, she was so helpful and I love how it turned out!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FWIW, I’m not a fan of knife edge either, and I think the elegant setting looks really pretty =)2

ACA Dia

Rough_Rock
I have the WF elegant with a 1.47 ACA! Absolutely love it! A4625FA6-779B-46E4-80E0-D9AFCAAAF749.jpeg
I love your setting! what is your finger size if you don't mind me asking? I'm torn between WF elegant vs knife-edge

Alisa

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Size 4.5 finger. I was also choosing between elegant and the knife edge actually! Becca helped me a lot. Husband also preferred the elegant. I thought the elegant was a little more delicate and just suited my style more but you really can’t go wrong with either!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
8976130B-84CD-4C34-B052-0E583707606E.jpeg
@ACA Dia here is my 1.42 ACA set in the Elegant solitaire setting. I love it! :kiss2:
Don’t regret the choice at all.
My finger size is a 4.5 as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results