shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Any interest in the following:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi PSers! Although there hasn't been much interest in my 2 Jeff White sapphires for sale, I have a number of other pieces I am thinking about clearing out of my jewelry box. PEARLS: I have a number of Catherine Cardellini pearl necklaces, some with matching earrings, as well as several PP silver blue baroque Akoya necklaces, plus a pair of large Edison pearl earrings. T AND CO: One set of SS infinity earrings and matching pearl infinity necklace. I have several T and Co 18kt yg pieces, some of which are no longer sold--the quatrefoil Paloma Picasso pendant and small matching earrings, as well as the large infinity earrings. I have a pair of 18kt yg ROBERTO COIN pallini ball drop earrings, an 18kt yg YVEL woven gold necklace with small diamond stations, and an ALEX SEPKUS moonstone ring. I also have a couple of 18kt yg necklaces from Greece and Spain, one with matching earrings and one with matching bracelet. Before I go ahead and list them, I wanted to see if there was any interest ahead of time and give PSers first dibs. Let me know if something catches your eye! Thanks.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Depending on the size and length, I may be interested in the PP blue Akoya pearls. Do you have a contact listing on LT?

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! :)

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see any of the pearl items!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Left picture, from left to right: 2 PP blue Akoya 18" long; 18" pearls; Cardellini drops; 2 sets of Keshis with earrings; 1 set of white and black alternating with earrings; 1 pearl and opal alternating with earrings. Middle picture, top to bottom: pink Edison pearl earrings with small diamonds; PP Takitians with silver belt; PP ombre earrings; circle ombre earrings. Last picture is a closer view of the blue Akoyas (bottom 2)

pearl list - 1.jpg cardellini earrings - 1.jpg 4 close ups - 1.jpg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I have the PP appraisals for the necklaces and the belted Tahitians. One necklace has 8-9 mm Baroque natural blues and one has 7-8 mm blue rounds. The belted earrings are 13 mm.

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
Left picture, from left to right: 2 PP blue Akoya 18" long; 18" pearls; Cardellini drops; 2 sets of Keshis with earrings; 1 set of white and black alternating with earrings; 1 pearl and opal alternating with earrings. Middle picture, top to bottom: pink Edison pearl earrings with small diamonds; PP Takitians with silver belt; PP ombre earrings; circle ombre earrings. Last picture is a closer view of the blue Akoyas (bottom 2)

pearl list - 1.jpg cardellini earrings - 1.jpg 4 close ups - 1.jpg

Can you take closer photos of the keshi pearl sets and the pearl/opal set? The photos are small so I can’t see them well. Thank you.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
opal set 1 - 1.jpg

opal necklace and earrings, then first keshi set below

opal earrings - 1.jpg keshi set 1 - 1.jpg keshi set 11 - 1.jpg keshi set 2 - 1.jpg

Second keshi set to the right above and below. The second set is a little more light lavender. The winter sub is wreaking havoc on the colors!
keshi set 22 - 1.jpg

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is the Alex Sepkus moonstone ring in yellow gold or white gold?I am looking for a white gold or platinum Sepkus ring. I love his pieces!

hrose

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I'm curious about the Tiffany pieces and if they may be in my currently limited budget! Possibly if they are on the smaller size and sound like some might be?

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Is the Alex Sepkus moonstone ring in yellow gold or white gold?I am looking for a white gold or platinum Sepkus ring. I love his pieces!

I love his pieces too! The moonstone ring is beautiful but in 18kt gold. Interestingly, most of his bigger colored stone rings seem to be set in yellow gold. Sorry.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I'm curious about the Tiffany pieces and if they may be in my currently limited budget! Possibly if they are on the smaller size and sound like some might be?

Hi hrose! The sterling silver infinity earring and pearl necklace set is nice, and I am pricing it lower because the pearls need to be restrung, I think. So that set will be $400. The YG infinity earrings will be $1100; the quatrefoil pendant, $1000 and matching earrings, $500. Let me know if anything seems to be interesting or in your budget! Thanks.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a pic of the Sepkus ring? And what would your price for that be? I might be interested, as a nice moonstone ring and a Sepkus piece are two of the things on my collection wishlist.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a pic of the Sepkus ring? And what would your price for that be? I might be interested, as a nice moonstone ring and a Sepkus piece are two of the things on my collection wishlist.

Here are some pictures. I am asking $1965 for this beauty. I never reach for her in my jewelry box, so she has little to no wear.

sepkus 1 - 1.jpg sepkus 2 - 1.jpg sepkus 3 - 1.jpg

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
opal set 1 - 1.jpg

opal necklace and earrings, then first keshi set below

opal earrings - 1.jpg keshi set 1 - 1.jpg keshi set 11 - 1.jpg keshi set 2 - 1.jpg

Second keshi set to the right above and below. The second set is a little more light lavender. The winter sub is wreaking havoc on the colors!
keshi set 22 - 1.jpg

Will you be selling any pearl earrings? I want to find some pearl earring to finally match or mismatch (as long as they are funky looking) my keshi ring that’s on my profile pic. I should just put up a wanted post...

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Will you be selling any pearl earrings? I want to find some pearl earring to finally match or mismatch (as long as they are funky looking) my keshi ring that’s on my profile pic. I should just put up a wanted post...

Besides the Keshi earrings from Cardellini, there are these pink Edison pearls with small diamonds and 13mm Tahitian pearls with a metal belt. I also have the two sets of ombre pearls available.

edison and tahitian - 1.jpg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi hrose! The sterling silver infinity earring and pearl necklace set is nice, and I am pricing it lower because the pearls need to be restrung, I think. So that set will be $400. The YG infinity earrings will be $1100; the quatrefoil pendant, $1000 and matching earrings, $500. Let me know if anything seems to be interesting or in your budget! Thanks.

Here are pictures of some of the T and Co yg pieces, plus a few more (x and o ring and large scribble earrings):
t and co group - 1.jpg infinity earrings - 1.jpg quat earrings - 1.jpg paloma x o ring - 1.jpg quat pendant - 1.jpg

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I have the PP appraisals for the necklaces and the belted Tahitians. One necklace has 8-9 mm Baroque natural blues and one has 7-8 mm blue rounds. The belted earrings are 13 mm.

How much are you asking for the 7-8mm akoya necklace?

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
How much are you asking for the 7-8mm akoya necklace?

Hi Rubymal! I have always been curious about the origin of your PS name...
I am asking $400 for the 7-8mm Akoya necklace.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Rubymal! I have always been curious about the origin of your PS name...
I am asking $400 for the 7-8mm Akoya necklace.

Thank you! My dog's name is Ruby and she is a Belgian Malinois, but many people just call them mals for short :) she's actually not the one in my avatar, but that is a random Mal puppy that I thought was cute.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Belgian Malinois always look so regal to me. Of course, I have floppy eared, goofy spaniels.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love his pieces too! The moonstone ring is beautiful but in 18kt gold. Interestingly, most of his bigger colored stone rings seem to be set in yellow gold. Sorry.

Thank you for the info. It looks beautifu!

hrose

Shiny_Rock

Thank you for the info and pictures! They are larger than I was hoping....you should see the size of the yellow gold Tiffany set I have from many years ago that's discontinued. Its tiny but I still go for it often!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the info and pictures! They are larger than I was hoping....you should see the size of the yellow gold Tiffany set I have from many years ago that's discontinued. Its tiny but I still go for it often!

I understand completely--the scribble earrings in size small look good on me but the larger ones make me look comical!

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
Can you provide close-ups of the pink Edison earrings and the 8-9MM blue Akoyas?
Are the earrings yellow or white gold?
What are you asking for these two items?
Thanks!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Can you provide close-ups of the pink Edison earrings and the 8-9MM blue Akoyas?
Are the earrings yellow or white gold?
What are you asking for these two items?
Thanks!

Hi Elizabeth35--I will post better pictures tonight when I get back from work. The earrings are white gold and I am asking $300 (I paid $600 for them--they are sizable!) and for the Akoyas $400.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
edisons1 - 1.jpg 3 strings1 - 1.jpg 3 strings2 - 1.jpg

Here are more pictures of the Edison pearls up close--I was wrong, the earhooks are yg while the diamonds are set in wg. I also have the three Akoya strings shown. The rounds are on the left, the baroques are on the right.

Attachments

• edisons2 - 1.jpg
    edisons2 - 1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 33

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
And here are close ups of the ombre earrings as well as the belted Tahitians, in case anyone is interested..

ombre circle - 1.jpg ombre line - 1.jpg belted tahitians - 1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results