carat
color
clarity

Another to the Dark Side...

molinePDG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hey all. It's amoline.

I've made a new account on the Trade side -- some time ago, I had a conversation with the great team that runs PS, and since I have always been in the design and photo business, I was told that if ever said business ventures started leaning more towards jewelry, I'd need to register with a trade account. I'm really excited to say that it now has, and although I will miss posting on the consumer side, I also envision that not much will change because I was never a stone expert to begin with. :) I've gone ahead and logged out of amoline for the last time, and I'll be posting on this from here on out.

However, I'm really looking forward to serving PriceScope in a new way. I'm grateful to this board and all who are on it for in many ways igniting the move more towards art in and on the jewelry side. To those of you I've formed genuine friendship with, you know how to get ahold of me. :)

I know that the Trade side has "taken" a few PS members in the past, and I am glad to say it seems I am another victim. I'm not as long established as many I know who have done the same, so I don't post this in anticipation anyone will wonder what's happened to me, but rather just so I could clear up any possible confusion while old posts still hang around.

Hoping everyone is staying safe, happy, and healthy in the chaos of the world at the moment. For my other job, we've all moved over to teaching online now, and it's definitely a change. Just sending so many well wishes to you all in real life.

Thanks for reading my rambles.. :)

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Welcome to the dark side!
You can link your business website in your signature.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will photographing jewelry? I’m glad you can combine your loves! Best wishes!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dark Side?

I think this is the great side. We get to work with happy people during happy times in their lives, engagements, weddings, quinceaneras, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.

It is why I will never retire. We help share, and commemorate the joy.

Please, if it is allowed, tell us a little about what you are going to be doing.

Wink

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your move!

molinePDG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You will photographing jewelry? I’m glad you can combine your loves! Best wishes!

Many thanks! I appreciate it.

Dark Side?

I think this is the great side. We get to work with happy people during happy times in their lives, engagements, weddings, quinceaneras, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.

It is why I will never retire. We help share, and commemorate the joy.

Please, if it is allowed, tell us a little about what you are going to be doing.

Wink

So well put, Wink! :) And it means the very most to have a trade giant such as yourself comment here. Thank you very much

I'll be going into pearls & jewelry design, in addition to focusing more heavily on jewelry photography. For some time, I've been involved in pearls, and more recently as people ask me to do designs or search for special pearls, I've decided to expand business this direction. PS serves as a huge thank you for doing this -- many of my photography customers (wedding business, for example) would come to me given my education background in asking about jewelry related questions, and this forum helped me help so many of them. As photography continues to pay fewer of the bills, but still I love doing it, I've decided to expand this direction. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @molinePDG! Wishing you every success!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results