shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR - Returns Policy?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I am wanting to try an AVR in Moissanite and can’t seem to find a returns policy on Jon’s page. I am sure I will love it, but just making sure before I hit submit. Does anyone know what the policy is? Thanks in advance!
@Rhino can you clear this up? Thank you :)

Last edited:

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It is a no return policy. If you don’t love it, you will have to sell it yourself.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a no return policy. If you don’t love it, you will have to sell it yourself.

Oh ok. Thank you for your reply. Is that stated anywhere on the website? I couldn’t find it...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek-- that's gorgeous! I hope you love it! I bet you will! :lol:

Thank you. I am super excited! I’ll post pics! I agrrr, I think I will love it!

Just lovely! How do you plan on setting it?

Thanks so much! I am not sure. I have a bezel ering and a sapphire target ring so maybe a rose gold soli. I was thinking of the Stuller crown solitaire in rose and white gold prongs but I can’t be sure. I have had solis before and usually get bored, but since I now have a selection maybe I will do that.
I have surgery on Monday and a month off of work to wear around in a spring ring and decide. So excited. Takes my mind off my upcoming surgery. :eek2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg so excited for you @Sandeek-it's gorgeous!:love: I hope you will love it and cannot wait to see how you set her...any ideas?
It's AVRemarkable! :kiss2:

Aww, @missy Thank you so much. This will definitely make me smile during my recuperation. I am thinking I need a soli now since I have a bezel and target ring. Maybe rose gold for a change?
I get it Wednesday and Jon is sending a spring ring with it (he’s fabulous) so I’ll get to wear it around the house and check it out in all lights. Finally something to be look forward to!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!
I ordered the 8mm H&A, glad I’m not the only one who took advantage of the sale. Can’t wait to see yours!

Can’t wait to see yours as well! Make sure we get
Pics! Yay!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s here. I tried to get different lighting situations. It’s really pretty.

Deets: AVR - 8.6mm (2.54 ct) I/J color.

I’ll try to get more pics, but I’m home with the stomach flu...

99A303FE-C559-46C4-B5C3-B40AF2822C27.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Hmmm, I haven't heard word that mine has shipped yet, maybe I'll go email Rhino about it..

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
feel better @Sandeek ! It looks lovely, and I'd love to see even more pics!

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Hurray!! It is so LOVELY!! Take care of yourself. I had the stomach flu a couple of weeks ago and it hit me really hard.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy thank you so much. Quite inopportune time to have this ::)

@lovedogs Many thanks. I will definitely be taking more pics as I feel better.

@MakingTheGrade Hmm, was yours in stock? It’s a H&A right? Sorry you haven’t recieved notification of shipping. When did you order it?

@Sirenagirl thank you so much. Glad you feel better, this is my second time this month!:eek2: But then again, I work with children. :silenced:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek, I am sending you buckets of healing dust so you are all better before Monday....fingers crossed!!!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
so I ordered one that was already cut but apparently they are not all in house. So they had to send for it and are waiting for it to arrive early next week for review before then sending it to me. I ordered it last Wednesday. Sigh. Patience is a virtue!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you’re feeling better! I work most of the time in a children’s hospital so I was also recently ill. Haha. Occupational hazard!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade You are right. Getting sick is an occupational hazard. I am a little better thank you.
Sorry to hear that you’ll need to wait a bit longer for the stone. I am sure it will be worth the wait though in the end. Do you have an idea for setting?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade You are right. Getting sick is an occupational hazard. I am a little better thank you.
Sorry to hear that you’ll need to wait a bit longer for the stone. I am sure it will be worth the wait though in the end. Do you have an idea for setting?

I already have a setting I love that can fit a 8mm round. Right now there is an 8mm moissy oec in there but I think I prefer a modern cut HA since my bangle are ACA super ideals and my ocd brain wants the cut patterns to match lol

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s supposedly arriving this morning so I am literally reading in the lobby and stalking the mail.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wahoo. It’s here! Consider me a AV convert. It’s stunning. Edge to edge brightness and glitter! With my F AGS0 five stone band

E449BE72-1F52-40AD-B5D7-4EF4A94EEE62.jpeg 77C49A3B-6A26-4C24-988E-0A7C0830A63D.jpeg 6CB19029-0D3A-4F76-989F-7A47FB8F9121.jpeg 99AFA24E-A5D9-4089-B185-3D6D54F8959C.jpeg D2052B95-7957-4B8C-AF8A-C65A7575F5CF.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I swear to spaghetti monster if the delivery man doesn’t ring the bell and I miss the package I will be so mad!
I love your swear to “spaghetti monster”! I never heard that before!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results