shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB AV stone

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am thinking of adding a larger size AV diamond (open to AVR or AVC) to my collection and wondered if anyone had one they might be looking to re-home. Larger sizes seem few and far between these days and I'm not sure if I'm ready to go down the custom-cut route. Feel free to contact me via my LT contact. Thanks!:wavey:

Gem_rocks

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

I have an AVC which might be of interest? A 2.52ct AVC L VS-2. Let me know if that might work

X

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
I'll be listing my 1.11 ct M SI1 (eye clean) AVC soon. It's so pretty but I purchased another AVC ring so I don't need this one as well.

**Edited to add, my profile has me flagged as a Trade member but I'm not, messaging the mods now to figure that out.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll be listing my 1.11 ct M SI1 (eye clean) AVC soon. It's so pretty but I purchased another AVC ring so I don't need this one as well.

**Edited to add, my profile has me flagged as a Trade member but I'm not, messaging the mods now to figure that out.
I’m looking for a bit larger than that but these sorts of things are always tempting for “project stones” :) You need to post your new ring!

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
I’m looking for a bit larger than that but these sorts of things are always tempting for “project stones” :) You need to post your new ring!
I know!! I've been trying to think of some way to justify keeping it but my new ring is for our ninth anniversary and wellllll... I might've gone a BIT over budget (but with hubby's support and goading!!) I should get the new ring soon, it's second hand from a fellow PS'er and I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
I know!! I've been trying to think of some way to justify keeping it but my new ring is for our ninth anniversary and wellllll... I might've gone a BIT over budget (but with hubby's support and goading!!) I should get the new ring soon, it's second hand from a fellow PS'er and I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Hi @IdLikeToBuyAVal, can I ask about the colour of your M? The AV website shows some ms that look ivory white but others that look a definite lemony yellow! Curious about your experience with an AV m.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A little bump to see if there are any AVRs out there looking for new homes...

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
Hi @IdLikeToBuyAVal, can I ask about the colour of your M? The AV website shows some ms that look ivory white but others that look a definite lemony yellow! Curious about your experience with an AV m.

I'm so sorry @Ladygrey ! I didn't see your question. I already sold my AVC but my e-ring stone is a J and I definitely saw much more color with the M. Mine had a buttery/lemony kind of tone from the side but I will say it faced up much whiter than I expected. I think the color overall made up for it by reflecting some really lovely pastels from the facets. I'm not really color sensitive but I definitely did see color from the stone. Here is my (sold) Loupetroop listing and I have quite a few comparison pictures to try to show the color: https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...t-117-ct-avc-august-vintage-diamond-solitaire

I hope this helps answer your question!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m pretty flexible but in an ideal world probably K-M? But I’ve never seen one I didn’t love so I’m not hard and fast on that. :)

Okie dokie - I sent you an email.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@leukolenos -

Could you pls just let me know you received my email?

Thanks.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got it - thank you!

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@leukolenos I sent you an email- Let me know if you received it!

Gem_rocks

Rough_Rock
Not yet. I’m very much enjoying it as it’s current custodian!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results