shape
carat
color
clarity

AV Asscher moissy

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pulled the trigger on an 8mm Asscher from AV. I have an ideal round and an emerald from AV and love both so I’m optimistic I won’t be disappointed with the Asscher. I picked up a bunch of extra hours to cover for a coworker so I’m rewarding myself for my collegial decision making. :p

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I already have a home for it.
Bought this awhile ago. It’s white gold with a 8mm cz center.
I like having an ample choice in ering looks. Once this is done I’ll have a round moissy solitaire (shown below), an Asscher moissy solitaire, a marquise diamond (see avatar), and a diamond 5 stone.

With any luck I’ll stop there!!! B2531DD0-862F-4D30-AE05-5F48F9445009.jpeg
62A350A7-7224-4781-9F24-657127399970.jpeg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I can't wait for pics! :))

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is beautiful! I hope your new moissanite is just as lovely :kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That setting is beautiful! I hope your new moissanite is just as lovely :kiss2:

Me too! I’m hoping it won’t be a full 4 week wait since it’s a custom cut. Although if it is it’ll coincide with my new job title. So it can be a celebration of that!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too! I’m hoping it won’t be a full 4 week wait since it’s a custom cut. Although if it is it’ll coincide with my new job title. So it can be a celebration of that!
Congratulations! I ordered my 8.8mm heart and arrows on April 22 and it’s due to get to them around Thursday. It’s being shipped directly to David Klass..I keep going back to look at yours..;)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I already have a home for it.
Bought this awhile ago. It’s white gold with a 8mm cz center.
I like having an ample choice in ering looks. Once this is done I’ll have a round moissy solitaire (shown below), an Asscher moissy solitaire, a marquise diamond (see avatar), and a diamond 5 stone.

With any luck I’ll stop there!!! B2531DD0-862F-4D30-AE05-5F48F9445009.jpeg
62A350A7-7224-4781-9F24-657127399970.jpeg
What happened to your OEC moissy?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sitting in my jewelery box with a few other loose colored stones :/
I get it...have an OEC ring from Tianyu that’s pretty..but I found I really prefer the MRB. I’m glad I tried it in the moissanite first instead of a diamond. I wore it yesterday but I just prefer the modern cut. I love it on everyone but not in me for whatever reason..I can’t wait to get my AV mrb from Jonathan. They’re going to send it directly to David. Vicki said she will send me a photo when they get it..probably Thursday..

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get it...have an OEC ring from Tianyu that’s pretty..but I found I really prefer the MRB. I’m glad I tried it in the moissanite first instead of a diamond. I wore it yesterday but I just prefer the modern cut. I love it on everyone but not in me for whatever reason..I can’t wait to get my AV mrb from Jonathan. They’re going to send it directly to David. Vicki said she will send me a photo when they get it..probably Thursday..
Did they get it?!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes..David has it! I’m dying to get the ring..I have no idea where I am in the queue!

Yay!!
I know how you feel. I have a 6 week wait for my avec to be set. It’s with sally now.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!
I know how you feel. I have a 6 week wait for my avec to be set. It’s with sally now.
I thought she is local to you! That’s a long wait! I have no idea how long I have to wait. I just keep checking my email every few hours..haha

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought she is local to you! That’s a long wait! I have no idea how long I have to wait. I just keep checking my email every few hours..haha
Sally of Hearts of Water mostly works from Thailand. Worth it though to send her stones. The handcraft is beautiful and the designs so delicate. I have many rings by her.

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since my asscher order. Not long now!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sally of Hearts of Water mostly works from Thailand. Worth it though to send her stones. The handcraft is beautiful and the designs so delicate. I have many rings by her.

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since my asscher order. Not long now!
That’s good to know..I remember you mentioned her before. She’s on Etsy, right? So exciting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results