shape
carat
color
clarity

A chance to help a family after the Mom was murdered

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How horrible! I hope the kids recover from their physical injuries and get help for the emotional.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking at this now, I apologize for bringing bad news to our forums. But I think we can make a difference in the life of this family, financially, yes, but moreso, by a show of support to let them know that many good people are aware of their situation and are thinking of them.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How terrible. We are supporting my SIL after my BIL’s death, so..... sending my prayers to them. My Sil did get $7,500 on a go fund me we did in lieu of flowers. He had so many friends we didn’t want a jungle in the funeral home.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne Seeing small gifts add up in the right place is the lest bad news of all.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is frightening to see the lack of respect for life in this country. sad :((

So true but may I add it is not just in this country... there is a huge lack of respect for life all over the world IMO.
Tragically sad on all levels. :(

This was written a few years ago but the principles still apply.:blackeye:

A day does not go by without news reports of grave human rights abuses in countries across all regions of the world. We are confronted with deaths and displacements in Syria, looting and killing in Iraq; rapes and amputations in the Congo; repression of dissent and ill-treatment of workers in China; disappearances and beheadings in Mexico; torture and arbitrary detention in Guantanamo Bay; racism and xenophobia in Europe; subjugation of women and oppression of homosexuals across the Arab world; and the list goes on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results