shape
carat
color
clarity

A beautiful floral tribute.

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Today I took my son into the botanical gardens to lay flowers at the floral tribute in honour of the victims of the terrorist shootings on Friday in our city, Christchurch.

I felt overwhelmed and so sad, myself and my boy held each other and as I looked around I saw a woman looking over with a half smile through her tears and gave me a gentle nod. I pray that my son felt protected by me in that moment, secure and safe as he should be.

The youngest victim of this disgusting massacre was just 3 years old. I can barely comprehend the pain and grief his family is experiencing at this moment.

A small visual snipet of a sea of flowers for waves of grief.
20190317_170044.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Weeivy73 a beautiful floral tribute.
Horror unimaginable.

Msgr. Joseph D’Souza, of the Church of the Good Shepherd of India and president of the All India Christian Coucil(Protestant and lay Christians), says: “Our words, tweets and Facebook posts have an impact on vulnerable minds. We must remember that we collect what we sow. This attack reminds us that the world has a desperate need for peacemakers, to sow peace and cast proud against the evil that aims to suppress the fundamental right of every human being to practice his or her religion as he or she prefers. "

We grieve with you and the Muslim Community and all those affected @Weeivy73. Hatred like this resulting in a pure act of evil. We all must stand against hatred in all of its forms. It has to stop and we all must be a part of promoting peace and harmony and tolerance.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry @Weeivy73 I grieve with you and the world. I think why do our children have to endure this pain? Tell your boy that most of this world loves, and we love perfectly and kindly. My heart to you and your family. Please know that we here in the USA hold your community and we hold the Muslim community in our souls because Muslims are good, Christians are good, Jews are good and all the other colors of the rainbow are good. May we never speak this murderer's name ever.

All love to you and your community. I stand with you.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can only understand that it is an indescribable and incomprehensible pain. The world grieves over the loss of these 50 devoted, wonderful souls who were worshipping their God. Thank you for bringing flowers. We all wish there was something we could do to help. I hope they know we care and are praying for them in this time of so great a loss.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
50 people just like any of us.
Going about their day, Friday, just like any of us
Thinking of the weekend coming
The lawn will need mowing
The soccer game is on Sunday,
Will we get some Fish for dinner on the way home?
Aunty and Uncle are coming to visit with baby nephew - can’t wait
Must remember to buy ice cream tomorrow at shopping
Family dinner
Movie night
Picnic
50 people with a religious faith, 50 people who may have been born somewhere else
50 people just like any of us.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such and awful awful day for so many families and the whole town of Christchurch. The evil that can fill a man's heart is mind boggling. My heart and prayers for the families and the town will continue for some time. So sorry @Weeivy73 that you all are dealing with all of that pain.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results