shape
carat
color
clarity

a VERY good day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, my SO took me ring shopping today. We have done this before, so I didn''t think it was such a big deal, I thought that he just wanted to get a better idea of what I wanted. So we tried a few things on and looked at some loose diamonds and it was fun for me because let''s face it, diamonds are like crack to LIWs.

So the ring I love is a tacori and they''ll have to send away for the size we want, and it''s going to take a 4-6 weeks to come in and be set.

So anyway, I''m walking out to leave and he says, "Wait, I have to go ask her something."
So he walks back towards the sales lady and talks to her in hushed tones for a few minutes and then walks back towards me.
I said "What did you have to ask her?"
He said "I didn''t ask her anything."
Me:"Well, what did you talk about?"
Him:"Nothing. I just wanted to thank her again."

sooo... I''m not sure.. but I have a feeling he may have asked her to send out for it!! Am I crazy to think that?? Thanks for reading this, I know it was long.. just excited!!!

KatM

Shiny_Rock
lol, sounds like a good sign. i like it when they think they''re being slick and they just...aren''t. it''s cute.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Saying "I didn''t ask her anything" is sneaky boy talk for "I asked her something. Something important."

Would your SO typically walk in and personally re-thank sales people? Has he done this in the past when the two of you have gone shopping? If not, I think you know that he was A. talking about ordering or B. asking a payment-related question.

31.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds exciting vita*dolce!!! It''s always the little ring shopping moments that keep you going!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results