shape
carat
color
clarity

wanna know somethin?....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
MY RING WAS DROPPED OFF TO BE SIZED TODAY!!!!!!! WOHOO should be back in like a week maybe 2. But this boy is keepin me on my toes. I have NO idea what he''s plannin or for when! But ATLEAST i DO know that its BEFORE the end of the year...So...2 and a half mos at MOST...GAH the waits getn hard lol

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
yayayayay. that is how long i have to wait for mine too. we will wait together.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2008 8:53:17 PM
Author:Sapphire_Cutie
MY RING WAS DROPPED OFF TO BE SIZED TODAY!!!!!!! WOHOO should be back in like a week maybe 2. But this boy is keepin me on my toes. I have NO idea what he''s plannin or for when! But ATLEAST i DO know that its BEFORE the end of the year...So...2 and a half mos at MOST...GAH the waits getn hard lol

You''re and "end-of-the-year" LIW too, hunh? Girl I know the anxiety you''re facing. FFI and I were waiting for the last part of a deposit to come out for a major purchase we made so we know what we really have to work with. The dep came out 3 weeks ago and I still have nary a clue as to what''s going on! But all i keep telling myself is, well the year is over in 2 months so it cant be THAT bad, or can it? LOL!

It really gets exciting at this point and it sounds like you''re having fun too!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!! that''s so exciting!! and now the real wait begins...

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh! Me too! Well, I know we''ll be engaged before our cruise which is Dec 2. Still, these 2 months feel like 2 years because I''m just so excited!!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results