shape
carat
color
clarity

allergy shots (for cat allergies)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cmarie

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Has anyone here has gotten allergy shots, especially for cat allergies? (I have seen several other threads on this general topic, but none that talk about shots specifically.) I am a HUGE cat lover who is also pretty allergic, and I am looking into getting shots to hopefully be able to own a cat someday. Apparently they are far more effective than antihistamines and nasal sprays. If any of you have any encouraging experiences, I''d love to hear about them!
26.gif

Thanks!!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
I have a major case of asthma and am allergic to everything... especially cats. i have not had any luck with allergy shots... but everyone is different... so i do suggest you try!!

good luck!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
You can no longer get allergy shots in the UK - my brother used to get them.

They banned them due to a few people having anaphylactic shock and dying after them

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 11:55:36 AM
Author: Pandora II
You can no longer get allergy shots in the UK - my brother used to get them.

They banned them due to a few people having anaphylactic shock and dying after them
OMG!!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I tried to get them for DH due to his cat allergies - we could have got one privately, but after the hospital said they wouldn''t do them we thought it wasn''t worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results