shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your rose gold--please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mom2mkate

Rough_Rock
My new obsession is rose gold. I have recently purchased a 2 carat cushion cut diamond and considered using rose gold in the setting. However, I''m afraid I may get tired of it, and my husband will probably not be keen on me changing the setting anytime soon. So, I''ve started looking for ideas for a rose gold band that I can wear with the e-ring and a shared prong eternity band, all of which will be white gold.

Please show me your rose gold. I''d love to see any rose gold jewelry, not just rings. It''s hard to find a lot online, and I can''t get enough! Thanks.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is mine! You can order it with diamonds instead of pink sapphires. I actually tried a similar one on with diamonds at a local B&M and LOVED the look. So warm but I had my heart set on pink sapphires.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine. It is by Alex Sepkus. Rose gold with natural colored diamonds. Kind of a bad pic....

sepkus01.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oohhh Tacori I somehow missed that when you originally posted it! I LOVE it!

Edit: Oops, hit enter before I was ready. But I have a couple rose gold links at home I will post for you tonight :) I love rose gold.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, I love your ring!!!!! I luvcarats, your ring is so unique. How cool!

Here''s my rose gold and diamond band and my watch is rose gold too.

cmsrosegold2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks monkey and catmom! It really turned out great. FYI, BK will do ANY of their rings in ANY color gold. I think that''s cool since you basically get a custom piece w/o the price of a custom piece.

iluvcarats, very cool ring. Very organic. Dee*Jay recently posted a similar ring.

Catmom, your taste is PERFECT as always *sigh*

sparkleys

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love rose gold too and your rings are all stunning, but Catmom if you have more pics of that gorgeous watch I would love to see them or a link???

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori, SDL and Catmom!
Here is a better pic, but the YG version.
Tacori - It reminds me of Deejays Todd Reed ring too!

asswrg2.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous in yellow gold but I do love the rose version. Such an unusual ring.

This is my 1.10 oval set in rose gold.

ovalinrosegoldbydblsizedhj.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear this as a RHR. I like coordinating rose gold with white gold or platinum on my left hand. This rose gold is really a beautiful blush gold. It''s not coppery at all. Sonia did a great job with this ring.

Sonia Bitton 14K rose gold shared prong RHR, heavy comfort fit band.
.33 pts. G/H color, SI clarity diamonds

IMG_0333.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Tacori, Michelle and sparkleys! I''ll try and get more pics tomorrow.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 3:18:10 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 8/26/2008 3:16:41 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Thanks monkey and catmom! It really turned out great. FYI, BK will do ANY of their rings in ANY color gold. I think that''s cool since you basically get a custom piece w/o the price of a custom piece.

iluvcarats, very cool ring. Very organic. Dee*Jay recently posted a similar ring.

Catmom, your taste is PERFECT as always *sigh*

I was thinking this very thing. Lovely. Tacori, you have beautiful taste as well.. absolute class :)

As do you friend!
2.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Gemgirl: I love that band.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
May i say that your ring is one of the most creative designs ive seen in a long time! Its a mix of French and German turn of the century art modern design and some 1950s and 1970s free form modern...I wish I would have designed it!Thanks for sharing!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
mom2mkate-i hope you haven''t ruled rose gold completely out of your setting! i loooove rose gold! if everything goes to plan, i hope to incorporate just a hint of rose gold in setting like below:

rosegoldoval.png

here''s a band i hope to have as well

rosebandshc3.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Um... excuse me.... I will definitely need to see some HAND SHOTS of that oval solitaire! What a great thread to start, I wanted rose gold for my ring too. But I chickened out for the same reasons you did. I''d love it for a RHR someday though!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Here is a rose gold solitaire with a PoH I had - I no longer have the diamond, but am hoping to re set the setting real soon
5.gif
leather%20side.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:19:33 AM
Author: Kelli
Um... excuse me.... I will definitely need to see some HAND SHOTS of that oval solitaire! What a great thread to start, I wanted rose gold for my ring too. But I chickened out for the same reasons you did. I''d love it for a RHR someday though!
This one? I posted it a while back but happy to share again! I love this ring. The setting is from DBL (although it was my own stone).

sdkfjoiwUTAERDFNpss.JPG

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
I saw this on another forum recently - it is gorgeous in its simplicty, and a 2ct cushion
would be lovely in this setting I think.

26.gif

from www.krikawa.com

KrikawaCarvedWing.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mrs. Mitchell! I love that, and I love those other rose gold solitaires as well. What a nice unique look
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/26/2008 7:56:59 PM
Author: MMMD
Gemgirl: I love that band.
Thank you Mary. It''s extremely comfortable too.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Here is my rose gold ring, love how the gold is so shiny...makes my platinum wedding set look like banged up silver.
ps link

mom2mkate

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the pictures! I love them all and my obsession is growing even more. Keep the pictures coming.
21.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I have rose gold & diamond stacking bands that I wear different ways. Here they are with a WG & diamond band:

IMG_rg100.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Stacked with my solitaire:

IMG_1986rg2.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
And stacked with my wedding band:

IMG_1990rg3.JPG

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:49:33 PM
Author: somehowcollide
mom2mkate-i hope you haven''t ruled rose gold completely out of your setting! i loooove rose gold! if everything goes to plan, i hope to incorporate just a hint of rose gold in setting like below:

rosegoldoval.png
Oohh where did you find this? I love it!

I think this thread is awesome. I love rose gold.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Keep it coming everyone! I wish I had some to share
30.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 2:29:53 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

Oohh where did you find this? I love it!

I think this thread is awesome. I love rose gold.

I adore it MonkeyPie, I got to see it in person and it is divine! It's Simon G, here's a link to the setting
http://www.simongjewelry.com/itemdetails.php?products_id=1407&categories_id=23

Rose gold is definitely making a comeback! Lots of Simon G settings are embellished with rose gold detail. Rose gold fans should definitely check it out if they haven't already! http://www.simongjewelry.com/shop.php?categories_id=23

ETA: Earlier I posted a band that I found on ebay.
rosebandshc3.jpg

It was being sold by some Indian company. I liked the design a lot, but didn't trust the seller, so I just kept the pic for future reference. I was planning on having someone recreate it. Well, as it turns out, ITS A SIMON G design! Crazy! I guess even in my subconscious I am drawn to their work!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread, I too love rose gold!!!

I'd say if your worried about it to maybe do mixed metals and then you have more options for accessorizing :)

Here's my Pink Lady, 18kt rose gold bezel and Plat.

Pink Lady3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results