shape
carat
color
clarity

Value needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

southern-glow

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

This is my first posting - I am asking for an expert opinion, I just inherited my grandmothers wedding rings. They were bought in February of 1949. They consist of (1) 87 point center diamond - $1,100.00 (in 1949) mounted in 1 platinum mounting with 6 diamonds and (1) platinum 5 diamond wedding ring. - I would like for someone to kind of let me know what I have here, not being familiar with diamonds - what do you think it is worth - to me they are priceless, being they were my grandmothers. I went to the local jewelery store to get an estimate, they want to send it off - and well, just don''t feel very comfortable about leaving it with someone.

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Find an appraiser from the top bar of this site, and make an appointment to watch while it's being appraised. I'd be suprised if anyone could place a value on it sight unseen.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In 1949? If they paid that much in 1949 then it should be some very high end stones. No way of knowing without seeing though.

Rhino

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
NICE MUG of the PUG Rhino!!
9.gif

But where did "YOU" go??
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results