shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Invites are IN!! (and now sent OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding invites are in! Originally I was going make them, as I made me save the dates, then I realized that I would seriously LOSE my mind. I loved the look of letterpress but couldn''t really pay $1600 for 100 invitations... So I started looking on etsy and found a really good designer, Serendipity. For 100 invites, including, envelope, invite, reply card w.envelope and direction card it was like $680!!! Holy tamole!

She is SO sweet to work with, her paper quality is amazing, and I think I got a pretty snazzy invite!

Pics! :

jbtwedinvite3.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Another exterior:

jbtwedinvt2.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Cute interior with crystals:

jbt int int010.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Reply card: For some reason the reply card is my favorite thing AND it would NOT photograph. Sorry for the blurry pic.

jbtreplcd1.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
AAAnnnnd the accomodation/direction card:

jbtwedinvteaccom1.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
The wax seal (quite a pain in the as*). Its a T for my new last name :)

ava 001.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
And just for fun, some pics of my flower trial:

I am having her take out the duller orange orchids, and replace with bright red. There will be more orange roses, and less red. ALSO, I don''t want it so circular. It looks like its too small for the vases. We are having every other table tall with 3 vases, and then a shoter fuller bouquet on the other tables. :)

wedding stuff 013.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Ok... last one. Thanks for looking ladies :)

wedding stuff 012.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
OH my goodness! I love those invites... I am going to have to look into them! And the flowers are great, I am using the same vases for my engagement party! SO pretty!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh...those invites are sooo pretty, Jules!!! I love them!! Love the flowers too! Your wedding is going to be so gorgeous!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Your invites are lovely and I really like the bold colors in your flowers! Awesome choices!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
what great invites....and i love your colors!

Can;t wait to see the wedding pics!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!! The colors and design are beautiful. Love the flowers!!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
CrookedRock -Thank you so much!! Def. look into Serendipity. The designer is a joy to work with, is very flexible and accomodating and really knows what she is doing. I think she has a really good eye, and is incredibly reasonable!

Dani - you are too sweet. This wedding is stressing me out, so I need to focus on the positive! It all SHOULD come together... i think ;-) Thank you for the encouragement!

BensBride - thanks dear! I love the vibrant colors as well - which is why those downer browny-orange ones had to go! What colors are your wedding??

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Lala and Miracles - You guys are so nice! Thank you so much! I can start the day off SO stressed about the wedding and you all just make me feel so much better.
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results