shape
carat
color
clarity

9-11 Never Forget!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The day the Eagle cried

CRYING.jpg

The day the evil hit us square in the face.

hit.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
They ran in not away

heros.jpg

The buildings are falling

falling.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The buildings fell.
fell.jpg

But the flag rose

twoflags.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The dead cried out for justice
justice2.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Memorial Stone at the Flt 93 crash site in Shanksville, PA reads:
LETS ROLL- Those gallant passengers and flight crew members of United Airlines Flight 93 on September 11, 2001,
defeated the coward terrorist hijackers and their intended purpose. -
Blessed are the peacemakers...
for their heroism has allowed freedom to go on ringing. WE HONOR YOU

flight93.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
pentagon.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
God Bless the U.S.

Godbless.jpg

cross1.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
angelandfireman.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
We Remember!!!

weremember.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lord
Bless and comfort the families affected by the September 11th attacks.
Keep them safe and hold them in your loving arms.
Let them know that we are thinking of them this day.

Lord I ask your protection for those fighting terrorism all over the world.
Guard them and protect them and keep them safe.

Lord please bless the U.S.A and keep her safe.

In Jesus’ name
Amen!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 12:07:25 AM
Author: strmrdr
Lord

In Jesus’ name
Amen!
What a beautiful prayer Karl! Everyone will be in my prayers today, thanks for the reminder Karl, it was such a tragic, heartbreaking day for all.

eta: Great message below too!
12.gif
I hope all of us do something positive in memory of 9/11 even if it is a small gesture of kindness or love.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huge ****hugs**** to my Pricescope friends and family!
May you find comfort on this day that we will never forget.
Take the time to hold your family close.
Take the time to help someone.
Take the time to feel sorrow.
Take the time to thank the hero in your life.

but most of all....
Never Forget!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Karl for this reminder. DH and I were there in 2002, the following year. It was still a mess there. I cried upon seeing it. There were still flowers everywhere, pictures of the deceased officers and firefighters. It was heart breaking. We will never forget, nor should we.

Linda

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for this poignant reminder.
We must never forget.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It seems amazing it is seven years. So much yet so little time passing if that makes sense. Thanks Karl, I was thinking a bit before midnight about this day.

My husband's cousin was killed on the American plane from Boston, I think the first to hit the tower. His family just paid a huge tribute to him, on what would have been his 60th birthday.

It is still so sad to me, something has forever changed for us as a nation. I no longer take for granted being and feeling safe in my country, or any other really either.

I think about the bravery of those firemen especially, who had to run IN when all one would want to do was get OUT. What amazing courage, it stuns me when I think about their strength.

My heart goes out to those babies who will never know their dads. And I really hope it is not a terrible day for all those who grieve, but how could it not be sad?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Karl.

We will never forget.

On 9-11 my husband and I lost two very good friends. To Doug and Ted, we miss you more than you'll know. Go Bengalls, and OWU.
You made us proud of who you were. Keeping you both in our prayers. Thinking of your families on this day.
12.gif
12.gif

Sending my prayers to all
5.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 12:19:50 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Thank you Karl.

We will never forget.

On 9-11 my husband and I lost two very good friends. To Doug and Ted, we miss you more than you''ll know. Go Bengalls, and OWU.

You made us proud of who you were. Keeping you both in our prayers. Thinking of your families on this day.
12.gif
12.gif

Sending my prayers to all
5.gif
Prayers outgoing for Doug''s and Ted''s friends and family.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 12:18:54 AM
Author: diamondfan
It seems amazing it is seven years. So much yet so little time passing if that makes sense. Thanks Karl, I was thinking a bit before midnight about this day.

My husband''s cousin was killed on the American plane from Boston, I think the first to hit the tower. His family just paid a huge tribute to him, on what would have been his 60th birthday.

It is still so sad to me, something has forever changed for us as a nation. I no longer take for granted being and feeling safe in my country, or any other really either.

I think about the bravery of those firemen especially, who had to run IN when all one would want to do was get OUT. What amazing courage, it stuns me when I think about their strength.

My heart goes out to those babies who will never know their dads. And I really hope it is not a terrible day for all those who grieve, but how could it not be sad?
My friend''s mother was on that plane (his father passed on Sept. 12 about ten years prior - she was flying in to have a memorial with her sons). I can''t imagine the pain he goes through. My heart goes out to all those who were affected.

Thank you, Karl, for posting this reminder.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Jen how awful to lose both parents almost on the same day ten years apart. That is so sad.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe it has been so long. I didn''t know anyone involved but I do remember that day... I walked into my history class and the TV was on. What a terrible sight I will never forget.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2008 12:07:25 AM
Author: strmrdr
Lord

In Jesus’ name
Amen!
Amen.
emrose.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the reminder, Karl. My husband will be attending the Pentagon Memorial dedication ceremony today. I don''t think anyone who experienced htat day will ever forget the impact it had on all Americans.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks strm.

This is such a sad, and profound day. Not only were so many lives lost, and so many lives affected from the loss, but this is the day the world changed.
emrose.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for starting this thread, Strm.

We will never forget.

Prayers outgoing for those who were lost and those who lost their loved ones on that horrific day.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
We will NEVER forget! The towers were in my neighborhood and I''m reminded of 9/11 each and everyday as I come and go from my home. To not see those towers standing and to know how many lives were lost is heartbreaking. My DH worked down there and witnessed everything.

To all the families who lost loved ones, to all the people who still are still suffering from the post-9/11 stress (injuries, lung/breathing problems, depression & anxiety from witnessing a tramatic sight), you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
My condolences to all who lost someone.

I'm looking at where the towers should be and am both sad and angry.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
On this day 9/11 a mere 7 years later, i pray for you Amanda who lost her father in the towers. I often wonder how life has been for you and your sister since that fateful day. Although i was not directly affected i think about that day all the time. this morning i had a good sad cry, pulled myself together, and was on my way. Life goes on.. but i will never ever forget this horrific tragedy.

Godd Bless.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Karl for posting this. Like Harriet..I am both sad and angry. I watched the images from 9-11 on MSNBC this morning and it just brought all of the emotions back (I guess that''s why they don''t show them typically anymore). It''s so devastating.
15.gif
I can''t imagine how those of you who lost a loved one on this day feel. This is too sad even for the crying face..my condolences, hugs, and prayers go out to all of you.

Best,
Sarah

dendon

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for this post! This is a day none of us will ever forget. We lost so many lives to this tragedy. 7 years later and the pain is still there, I cry everytime I see it on tv or think of it.

God Bless America!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results