shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower Pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I was REALLY hoping I would have a ring to put on this gorgeous bloom before it started to fade, but my rings are still not ready!!!!
29.gif

I wanted to show you my beautiful flower anyway though....

Happy Saturday!

flower2008.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Lovely :) Are your flowers just starting to bloom over there?

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 4:46:57 PM
Author: innerkitten
Lovely :) Are your flowers just starting to bloom over there?
It popped up last Saturday!
We had a very hard rain, and that''s when I noticed it!
They were planted last spring, and that is literally the first time they have shown flowers!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty flowers, but it''s seriously mean to post a thread here and not have any bling in it.
3.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 7:10:00 PM
Author: StephensBride
Pretty flowers, but it''s seriously mean to post a thread here and not have any bling in it.
3.gif

LOL I think it''s mean that I cannot pinch your baby''s cheeks...omg she''s so freaking cute.

And LuckyTexan, beautiful flowers! What kind are they? All our outside flowers have died off already, or have been eaten :/

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 8:11:00 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

3.gif

LOL I think it''s mean that I cannot pinch your baby''s cheeks...omg she''s so freaking cute.

And LuckyTexan, beautiful flowers! What kind are they? All our outside flowers have died off already, or have been eaten :/
They are SERIOUSLY overbloomed Gladiolas! haha!

And... I too want to pinch that baby... I have serious PINK envy! I want to put pigtails on a baby!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif
I could post my earrings haha or my family pendant... my current ring set is definately lacking in the bling dept! Hence the upgrade
emwink.gif

luvstheflash

Rough_Rock
Gladiolas are my favorite...yours are beautiful!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Sorry your rings aren''t ready, I''m sure it will be worth the wait. Your flowers are beautiful! Enjoy!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 8:21:24 PM
Author: LuckyTexan

3.gif
I could post my earrings haha or my family pendant... my current ring set is definately lacking in the bling dept! Hence the upgrade
emwink.gif
I was just giving you a hard time, but I won''t fight you if you feel like posting pics of anything blingy!
2.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 8:19:27 PM
Author: LuckyTexan

Date: 7/12/2008 8:11:00 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

3.gif

They are SERIOUSLY overbloomed Gladiolas! haha!

And... I too want to pinch that baby... I have serious PINK envy! I want to put pigtails on a baby!
MP - LoL, Thanks!

LT - Your lil man is a cutie too. You can put pigtails on him; he''s little enough that he won''t remember. Ha ha

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful flowers!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results