shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower Girl Dress - Pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I''m looking for a dress for my little niece who of course, I think is adorable. She''s 2 years old and pretty petite.

What do you think of this dress? My sis thought it was really cute. The bridesmaids will be wearing black.

Maybe minus the big flower on her head! haha

jd9flowergirldress.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
That is adorable!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo cute!! Haha I do love the flower on the head though even if you don''t do it, it''s so cute. So adorable!
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
awwww too cute for words I think that would be perfect :)

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Phew! Thanks girls - I wasn''t sure if it was too cutesy or something. It is quite cheap too...68 dollars!

Plus the long sleeves in October might be good for her!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
So adorable!! I do think the flower on the head it a bit much. I''m sorta thinking the flower on the dress might be a bit too big, but it''s endearing. Dang, that is a cute dress, and such an adorable little niece.
30.gif

The dress would tie in so elegantly with black BM dresses. Oh, she is too cute!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm I wonder if they could make the flower a bit smaller? I''ll have to ask them.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
That dress is adorable!!! Are you excited about Bali? We had the absolute best time, you are going to love it!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I think ANYTHING would look adorable on her! What a doll!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
What an adorable dress! Can I ask who the designer is? I am looking for something similar for my damask theme wedding...

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2008 8:39:31 AM
Author: indecisive
That dress is adorable!!! Are you excited about Bali? We had the absolute best time, you are going to love it!
Thanks! I am super excited about Bali! It is getting close now :) You''ll have to do a review on your trip so I can see what stuff you did etc. I can''t wait to hear about it!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
October, I loooooooooooove that dress! So adorable. It''s too bad FI and I only have nephews. hahaaha.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lol I love this little dress. I was thinking to myself "oh, not that big flower on her head!" but I see you wouldn''t want that part. lol!

Its adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results