shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting Excited

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
My BF told me last night that he already knows WHERE and WHEN he will propose. This is huge news for me because I didn''t think he had really thought that concretely about it! I''m so excited and now the wait is making me go even more crazy! I''m still not sure if we''re going ring shopping next week or not, I don''t want to stress him out but I also want to make sure he knows the style that I want before he buys one... I''m so happy it seems like we''re a little more on the same page- we talk about getting engaged all the time but this is the first time he''s been the one to actually have some more concerete news. Just thought I''d share! :)

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! This is really exciteing news! I''m pretty much in the same boat as you... he''s told me he has the day picked out that we''re going to get the ring (we''re looking now) as well as the actual proposal day. All I know is it''s within 8 mo! hahaha... You must be estatic! Enjoy the suspense! Good luck ring shopping!

26.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like great progress for both of you ladies! Best wishes!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results