shape
carat
color
clarity

the show me your kids thread....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my two daughters....

moi1.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sons with their poppa. (Can you see the family resemblance?)

boys0001.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, what adorable little babies. I know they are in their 20''s now aren''t they?

DJ: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/13/2008 9:46:37 PM
Author: Linda W
DF, what adorable little babies. I know they are in their 20''s now aren''t they?

DJ: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda
yep, 20 & 21. how time flies.

almost 8:00
5.gif
i better go get something to eat. dinner time !!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
No human babies (yet!), but I do have my furbaby Cleo:

cleo881.jpg

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Olivia at the penguin pool

P6010121.PenguinPool.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, Olivia is ADORABLE. I love the little hat on her. She is just too cute.

Linda

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Linda.

Sometimes I look at her and say to myself "how did that come from my body?"

I mean the whole growing a person is surreal. And she is a blue-eyed 1/4 Korean to boot!

DH & I feel like we are gonna keel over any day! We are decrepit to have started this kid path (39/40) and are TTC #2!

I mean we are already sleep-deprived, cartoon watching, poop-cleaning experts!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa,

I know, it is an amazing feeling isn''t it. I felt that way when my daughter was born.

Now I have two beautiful grandboys. Well, I should say two handsome grandboys. HA!!! I look at them and think, wow, they came from MY baby. Those two boys are my heart. My husband and I adore them. They are 8 and 6. It seems like just yesterday they were babies, the time has gone by so fast.

Linda

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the human and animal babies are adorable!

Lisa, your little girl is adorable! And I love her beautiful blue eyes! (As a brown-eyed girl myself I love blue eyes!) My best friends growing up were half Japanese sisters, and both of them have kids with blue eyes, too! One married a half Japanese guy and they have 3 kids, and the oldest two both have beautiful almond shaped blue eyes. The other married an Italian guy and they have 2 kids and a third on the way, and one of hers doesn''t even look the slightest bit Asian and has blue eyes and light hair!

It''s so funny how stuff works out with genes for eye color and all of that. I really love trying to figure out who my nieces and nephews look like in my family, too! And call me weird, but I feel like half the fun of me having a kid would be to see how they turn out, who they look like, etc.!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
DF--your daughters are beautiful!

Lisa, Olivia is such a sweetheart! It''s interesting--her features are similar to my sister''s quarter Asian kids. Light eyes with subtle Asian characteristics. A winning combo!

Here''s my son Gary.
1.gif

garypeersintent.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tee Hee, I LOVE Gary. I saw him before in your pictures Coati. He is so darn cute.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW: Gary is a Lhasa too correct???

Linda

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 2:49:54 PM
Author: Linda W
BTW: Gary is a Lhasa too correct???

Linda

Thanks Linda! He''s half Lhasa half poodle--we think. He''s a pound puppy. Someday, I''d like to get the doggy DNA test to really be sure. I''m pretty sure that he''s a Lhasapoo, because I grew up around them, and he acts just like them.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
One thing for sure he is part Lhasa, I can see that in his face LOL. He is just too cute. Love him!!!!!

Linda

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 2:43:37 PM
Author: coatimundi

Here''s my son Gary.
1.gif
Coatie, I love his name! There is something so matteroffact about it that makes it so perfect, too cute!!

Lisa, DF, your children are just beautiful!!

Well, he isn''t one of my biological children, but he is certainly a big part of our family! I''ve posted this pic before but it just cracks me up, this is Kingston!

poorkingstonlol05.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have any human or furbabies yet, but here''s Froggy...I''ve had him since 2nd grade...looking a little worse for wear, poor guy!

Froggy1.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
<-------------

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 5:32:08 PM
Author: 777_LDY
Date: 6/14/2008 2:43:37 PM

Author: coatimundi

Here''s my son Gary.
1.gif

Coatie, I love his name! There is something so matteroffact about it that makes it so perfect, too cute!!

Lisa, DF, your children are just beautiful!!

Well, he isn''t one of my biological children, but he is certainly a big part of our family! I''ve posted this pic before but it just cracks me up, this is Kingston!

I love Kingston! What a great shot! Gary is definitely a Gary.
9.gif

Tacori, Tessa is such a darling! I love her name too.
1.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
We don''t have any furbabies of our own, but we''ve been housesitting for my parents for the last month and have been taking care of their doggies--here''s a shot of Jack, who is just about the sweetest dog ever.

SweetJackieBoy.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Coati! Tonight we met a woman named Tessica....I thought that was different in a cool way (still like Tessa better though
1.gif
)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
We don''t have any kids either, and most likely won''t, but I have furbabies! We have 3 hamsters, and two turtles that live with us. I want a puppy but neither of us have time to take care of one right now.
7.gif

Here are my sleeping Roborovski male hamsters. They are brothers and have been together since birth-otherwise I wouldn''t have them live together. They weigh under an ounce each and are about 2.5 inches long.
IMG_0415freke.jpg

Here is one of them awake and eating cat food. Yes. Cat food. It''s their favorite.
IMG_0179sizedfreke.jpg

And another while he''s checking me out to see what I''m up to.
IMG_0155sizedfreke.jpg

And here is my baby. Goes by the name of Judge. He lives with my parents, but I picked him out and I raised him and took care of him from when he was a baby. I took this pic when he was feeling pretty sick about two weeks ago(pukey sick) and he was not paying attention to me because he wasn''t feeling good. Normally he''d be harassing me and trying to get at the camera. Oh. And hes a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and he''ll be 16 on September 21.

IMG_1100sized.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are cute pics!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke,

LOVE your hamster. When I was a teenager I had a hamster. His name was Sniffles. He used to take naps in my neck. He was so cuddly. I think of him every so often.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results