shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m going Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ivanajuice

Rough_Rock
Ill try to make the short.
My BF and i just celebrated 7yrs, two weeks ago! Big deal right?! We''ve both decided now is good time to get married, we don''t want to wait any longer. Anyway I''ve been obsessed the Tiffany Lucida ER with the eternity band. We were going to make a trip to the nearest Tiffany''s a few weekends ago and then i came across PS! Coolest place on the net for sure! Well i read a few things about Tiff''s(not bad or anything) just made total sense, put a lot of things into prospective for me. Something i payed no attention to when my BF said "so you want something small from Tiffany''s or something big from somewhere else?" Being on a budget, i guess i really didn''t think about it. Well i found you guys and so i thought to myself im sure i could find something else i would fall in love with, although just like i knew he was "it", i knew Lucida was "it" too!

I Learn of a jeweler in town that''s having a roadshow, we make an appointment at 4pm with a Ritani sales rep. I don''t get off work till 430, we agreed he would be there at 4 and i would meet him shortly after (i work right around the corner from the jewelers and knew i would be getting off early). So my BF gets there, meets with the rep. tells him right off the bat, "she wants a Lucida setting" The reps replies in shock "Ritani designed the Lucida for Tiffany''s" Excited my BF ask''s the rep to excuse him momentarily while he runs to my work to convince me to get off early, not knowing i already left and was on my way there! Quite funny now that i think about it. but wasn''t when i got there and he was no where in site! lol! I meet the Rep. and he pulls out the rings my bf was looking at, a x-prong lucida style ring with a 1.25ct in it and another with micropave with a 1.50ct AND this SPRINKLE pattern wedding band! I OF COURSE went for the Plain X-prong Lucida style and the sprinkle band together and had it on my hand as my BF walks in. He Knew i would love the ER esp. since its exactly what i wanted from the beginning. But the WB!? The WB i absolutely LOVE! Its Incredible, it says ME ail over it! what tops everything is that he picked it out. It (to me) means so much more!

So know its the waiting game... I''m midway through my 3rd week and they said it would take anywhere between 4-5 weeks. I''ve been searching the web for just a glance at it, just to satisfy my thirst but haven''t found much. Yes, Im loosing it.

I keep telling myself,
I''ve waited 7 years, i could wait a few weeks. its not working
7.gif

Yay! Cute story. Can''t wait to see pics and hear the story!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 6:11:17 PM
Author:Ivanajuice
reps replies in shock 'Ritani designed the Lucida for Tiffany's'
Im not so sure about that part.........

But congratulations anyhow!
35.gif
35.gif

Ivanajuice

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 8:57:14 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

reps replies in shock ''Ritani designed the Lucida for Tiffany''s''
Im not so sure about that part.........

But congratulations anyhow!
35.gif
35.gif

I wasn''t so sure myself...i had to look into it more and found this:
http://engagementrings.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Ritani_Engagement_Rings
Either way, the ring is exactly what i was dreaming of. Not the name...
Thanks so much for the congrats!
9.gif
I CANT WAIT!

Ivanajuice

Rough_Rock
maybe this will work...just cut and paste
engagementrings.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Ritani_Engagement_Rings

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

I keep telling myself,

I''ve waited 7 years, i could wait a few weeks. its not working
7.gif

I keep saying the same thing to myself except replace 7 with 10 and a few weeks with a few months
25.gif

I would love to see pictures of the set that you and BF picked I searched the ritani site but could not see an x-prong type ring. This is a really exciting time so just try and enjoy :)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh come on, you're going crazy?! You know it's coming, you know you've got some KILLER jewelry on its way to you (and what's even better is your honey picked it out for you--so sweet!), and you're going to be with this great guy for the rest of your life. Sit back, take a deep breath, and realize how fortunate you are to have found someone you can be happy with for the rest of your life. And if that fails, take some classes or find a hobby or something.
3.gif
2.gif

Ivanajuice

Rough_Rock
Your right crazy wasn''t the right word. Its more like VERY IMPATIENT!
And a hobby or something to keep me occupied in the mean time is a perfect, idea minus the failing part.
SO camping it is! THANK YOU!

AND Deelight, thank you for looking! I appreciate the help. and CONGRATULATIONS on 10 YEARS!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ivana :), the 10 years have literally flown by :D

Hopefully these weeks just fly by, I can''t wait to see pics of your new beauty :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results