shape
carat
color
clarity

.84 k in temp JA setting- size 7.25

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Figure I'd post this in case anyone was wondering what a k looked like, or the JA cheapest setting. I was surprised at the quality of the setting and the whiteness of the k. Its still her temp setting, but its still pretty

Attached I have a pick of the stone at my desk at work.
One of the stone with my H pear
And some other ones to show the setting, also a mock up of my 5stone idea

uploadfromtaptalk1366903593113.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1366903803912.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1366903942696.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1366903959362.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty stone, so nice and white looking! It will make a gorgeous five stone.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last two pics are in a yellow room in soft lighting. The stone picks up a lot of that surrounding colors. It doesn't look that yellow in person. I've been describing it as "bone"

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's gorgeous!!

Don't shoot me, but I think it looks a lot sparklier than your pear. What do you think when you compare them?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its lovely, Niel! Really pretty & bright - I bet you're really pleased with it. Is the 5 stone idea to replace your existing pear? Will you sell it? Excuse my being so nosey. I am British, after all :lol:

And I agree with Laila, it does look much sparklier than the pear.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1366909196|3434393 said:
Wow, it's gorgeous!!

Don't shoot me, but I think it looks a lot sparklier than your pear. What do you think when you compare them?

Yes it is sparkler. Not rude don't worry. That's why I switched to a MRB. yes I'll be selling it to fund the 5 stone. I'm just trying to convince my FI to let me before the wedding. I thinks people will judge me for changing it too soon.

My lead is still pretty though. I'm wearing it as a RHR :D

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness that five stone would be insane!!! I hope you're able to do it ASAP. What a breathtaking beauty!

ETA: I bet the five stone will be amazing with your Cartier. So jealous!!!!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And that is why you cannot go wrong with a MRB! SOOOO sparkly and SOOOOO white! I hope you love it!!! The temp setting is really pretty too! Honestly, if I had the funds, I would get a sparkly round too in a classic 6 prong and yellow gold. I love this classic style. I am excted to see your final 5 stone... :love:

People will likely judge re: you changing so soon, but hey, they are not the one wearing the ring. They wouldn't understand.

What kind of wedding band do u have in mind to wear with it????

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh and in the third pic, the crown looks pretty high.... just perfect!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are right people probably will. But I plan on lying :lol:

I'll say I had it fixed and they damaged it or the point was constantly scratching my knuckles so we traded it in. No one cares that much about my ring but me, so whatever I say they just shrug it off.

I'm going to wear it withy vintage Cartier rolling ring I got a few months ago.

It's going to look stunning when it's finished. It looks great now. But I need side stones and my baby to sit up a little higher, right now the culet is super low I'm the setting

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
It's stunning, I really love it! Great size too... you picked a perfect stone! :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Success! Congratulations! :love: :appl: :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Word on the street is he's leaning toward letting me sell it :D :D

Should know by the end of the day! Sounds like it though!!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wish I could help out by buying it from you... it's like a win win situation... except for my bank account! Hope things work out!! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fi.Z|1366921969|3434544 said:
I wish I could help out by buying it from you... it's like a win win situation... except for my bank account! Hope things work out!! :appl:

I think it'll be ok. It's a really great ring and you can't beat the finger coverage. But I can't have my cake and eat it too hahaha

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to drool over your five stone mock up. I want I want!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
So happy for your Neil! Any word from hubby yet about proceeding with your five stone? :naughty:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its up on loupetroop now!

i told him how sometimes the tip scratches my knucks and Maebecakes when im picking her up, and after seeing my new stone, he said go ahead.... as soon as i sell it its strait to ERD with this stone

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is going to make a beautiful five stone!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy for you to have found the one, having read how your pear just didn't feel right to you one way or another. It looks very white and sparkly, and isn't all that small as you might have once thought, on your finger.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1366977470|3434865 said:
I am so happy for you to have found the one, having read how your pear just didn't feel right to you one way or another. It looks very white and sparkly, and isn't all that small as you might have once thought, on your finger.

it looks a little small compared to my pear, but i was prepared for that. it still has a lot of presence, even if its not got as much finger coverage :))

butit sure will have some when im finished :D

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Niel-I commented in your RT thread, I think this diamond is gorgeous! And the temp setting is classic and lovely. The five stone will be amazing I'm sure! Please post a pic with your rolling ring :)) I really want to see it with the solitaire.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah I will. I just haven't had time to post a pic because I haven't been able to get on a computer to do it. Im always ever on my phone.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Show it with the Rolling Ring - pleeeeeeease!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here you go ladies :D

it looks ok, but not near as good as it will when that diamond has some buddies
I think itll look really delicate and subtly blingy when its finished

_5876.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And sense its FINALLY spring today, heres some flowers

photo_1_14.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i was walking out of work today and i looked down to my hand and i thought"this ring is so cute! Sure its not the biggest stone, and its not the final outcome of what i want. But alone, without any band, i think its so stinking cute! ::)

When i wear my rolling ring with it too, ill want to have all the side stone, but until then, im content with the cute solitaire

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks terrific with your trinity ring!

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
It looks utterly delicious with your rolling ring!!! :lickout: You are making me "need" one to go with my solitaire now too!!! argh!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GoldFish8|1367336495|3437382 said:
It looks utterly delicious with your rolling ring!!! :lickout: You are making me "need" one to go with my solitaire now too!!! argh!

Agreed. I think you do need one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results