shape
carat
color
clarity

New girl on the block

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

davidnroxy

Rough_Rock
So I'm new here, but alreaqdy this board has been so helpful.

I am having some 2nd thoughts about my dress and just wanted to see if you ladies knew any brides that wore the same dress that I wore, I just want to see actual women in the dresses on not models.

Its the demetrios #900

(Pictures below)

P.S. the dress still needs to be sized

davidnroxy

Rough_Rock
My dress on me

Mydresssmall.jpg

davidnroxy

Rough_Rock
Last pic (tried it with a sah, the sahs would be ivory if I do decide to go with it)

Mydresssmall3.jpg

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i don''t know anyone else who wore that dress but i think you are a knockout in it! why are you having second thoughts?

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is gorgeous on you!!! And I think the sahs looks great!

davidnroxy

Rough_Rock
Well originally I tried on a dress that was waaaaay over my budget (they told me the price after I tried it on BIG MISTAKE on my part)

I wanted lace, exactly like mine now but real lace, mine is beaded lace-look alike but I dont know the more i look at dress the more second thoughts i get.

but everything is soooo expensive!!!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. So I''m known for my bluntness... prepare yourself.

I HATE beaded lace personally. It scratches me and I get very uncomfortable.

But Roxy... that dress is just FREAKING AMAZING ON YOU! It looks like a million bucks on you. You wear that gown and kick butt in it.

That said, you are a gorgeous lady with a stunning figure. If you aren''t comfortable, you aren''t comfortable.

However, regardless of my personal dislike of beaded lace it looks nice in pics and as you said, it was affordable.

I searched high and low for a non-beaded lace dress that was affordable and I did find a couple (and bought one of them)... but they are few and far between... and you already have a gown that looks AMAZING on you.

Personally I''d stick with this dress. And without the sash... as your figure is so amazing you can carry off the sashless look.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto to Gypsy. I think it looks stunning on you.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
That dress looks beautiful on you.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I actually like the sash...and in ivory it would be a soft, but really pretty touch. Yes, you look stunning in the dress and you already have a tiny waist. I think the sash will just show it off a little more.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I love it and actually prefer beaded lace. I think it gives the sparkle that makes a bridal gown, not just a white dress.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
36.gif
36.gif
I love your gown, it looks great! I think the sash would be beautiful, but I also think it is stunning by itself.
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I just gasped. It''s STUNNING on you!! Don''t change it. And the veil looks perfect with it.
36.gif
30.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
you look like a bridal model in that dress! so pretty!

I actuall like it with the burgundy sash. just that little bit of color...

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
if i were you i would not be having second thoughts. that dress looks like it was made for you! i think it''s absolutely stunning.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Love the dress on you. Especially with the sash. And probably even more so, in red/burgandy.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously you''re a knockout in that dress! It looks amazing on you!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
You look wonderful in the dress either way, but I think having the burgundy sash looks the best, if you''d consider wearing that at all.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Love the dress! Stunning on you! Also like the idea of using the sash to add a splash of color. In Ivory the shash may get "lost".

Also, just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE your veil (which I believe is the inapproriate word for that particlar style) but gosh that has me drooling!!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
That dress looks spectacular on you!

The mantilla is beautiful, too!

I say keep both of them...you are stunning!

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
Whoa! That dress ROCKS on you!

I tried on a similar dress at David''s Bridal. The dress was lace and beaded. I have to admit that I''m not a big fan of all lace and beading but this dress was soooooo beautiful and was beautiful on. The dress was also under 300.00 . I did not get the dress because I wanted something a bit simplier for a beach wedding but the dress would be PERFECT for you.

Cynthia

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE this dress on you. You look stunning! And, I love the sash - it really finishes the dress and accentuates your figure beautifully.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
you look stunning! it''s hard not to second guess, especially since there are SOOO many beautiful dresses out there! you picked this dress for a reason, and try to remember that when your mind starts to wander.

cara

Ideal_Rock
Opps, somehow this ended up on the wrong thread!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous dress! I also really like the mantilla.

ETA: Welcome to PS Roxy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results