shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi! New BIW here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif

Hey all!

I''ve posted over here a few times while I was still a LIW but as of last night, I''m officially a BIW!
36.gif

Just thought I''d say hi, and I look forward to sharing and reading about all of your ideas! I''m not going to be starting the REAL wedding planning until late this year (probably around November) because I will be out of state May-October for job training.

We will be getting married in the SF Bay Area, and we''re so excited!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Yaaay!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Welcome over!
10.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!

Another bay area person!
1.gif

I read your proposal story, very sweet... where are you planning on getting married?

We''re actually getting married in the Carmel Highlands, are you planning on getting married down there as well?

Congrats! Enjoy your time as a newly engaged woman!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, gals!

violet02 - FI and I actually currently live on the Central Coast (he in Monterey and me in Santa Cruz, though I used to live in Monterey). We''ll be relocating to San Francisco later this year, after I get back from training. Originally we thought we wanted to get married in this area, but now we''re leaning more towards a San Francisco wedding.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and welcome!!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2008 12:17:38 AM
Author: star sparkle
Thanks, gals!

violet02 - FI and I actually currently live on the Central Coast (he in Monterey and me in Santa Cruz, though I used to live in Monterey). We''ll be relocating to San Francisco later this year, after I get back from training. Originally we thought we wanted to get married in this area, but now we''re leaning more towards a San Francisco wedding.
I spent a few years living in Santa Cruz myself!

I think an SF wedding would be a nice contrast to the central coast for you guys. Sounds awesome. I live closer to SF (Mountain View) so we opted for the change of scenery. What are you in training for?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and welcome, Star Sparkle!
35.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to the next stage. I also feel kind of intimidated because I am not creative at all and have no clue where to even begin.

violet02 - I'll be training for a position with the Dept. of Homeland Security and will be based out of San Francisco when I return, hence the move up the coast. A SF wedding definitely sounds like fun to us, and as of right now we're looking at the Cliff House as a venue. It seems very "us," and we want a small wedding.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome
35.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results