shape
carat
color
clarity

Omega Necklace?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
Hi I am looking for an omega necklace for my mom. She has a beautiful topaz pendant that she can''t wear because the chain it is on breaks her hair. She wants a hard round necklace, not a chain, I believe they are called omega necklaces. She got quoted 1200 for a reversible white gold/yellow gold one at a local shop and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good online vendor for one? I can''t imagine they would be more then 600..but maybe I am wrong.

tia

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Well with the price of gold going up and depending on how thick or wide the necklace is, the price may be correct. Check several places so you can compare.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I''ve purchased an omega necklace from JewelBasket and have been quite pleased with it. I got the 1.5mm one with the screw off clasp.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like Krisvrn said, with the price of gold going through the roof today, you should expect to pay more, especially if your mom needs a wider Omega chain. I don''t think $1200 is out of reason at all for a 16-18", 4mm chain.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can also check out QVC, I know they have sold them in the past. But yes the price of gold is through the roof, crazy isn''t it.

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
thanks guys, good to know that is a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results