shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Miners Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dinsky

Rough_Rock
Question? My engagement ring diamond is a 1.75 carat miners cut diamond, it is a lovely diamond but not as bright as modern cuts, does it have the same value as a more modern cut. Thanks.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
In a nutshell, it all depends on the quality and grading of your stone. If it''s a high quality stone, then it could be worth a similar amount or possibly much more than a RB because there are fewer to be had. There are plenty of lower quality old stones out there in terms of color, cut, clarity, etc. But when you find a stone that rates very well in all 4Cs then the value is usually more. You can do a search here and read up on old stones.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
dinsky, please start a thread in SMTR with info and pics if you can, I would love to see your ring. I also have on OMC, along with several others. I know they''d like to see it too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results