shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have one of these solitaires?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
I love the graceful lines of these settings, as they remind me of what I found so attractive in the Vatche rings, but not sure of quality. Does anybody own one or have you seen one in person? Browsing their website felt a bit dis-jointed, but possibly overhead is kept lower by not spending on the best web presence.

http://www.ringlock.com/index.html

Northerner

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 8:01:34 AM
Author:ButterBean
I love the graceful lines of these settings, as they remind me of what I found so attractive in the Vatche rings, but not sure of quality. Does anybody own one or have you seen one in person? Browsing their website felt a bit dis-jointed, but possibly overhead is kept lower by not spending on the best web presence.

http://www.ringlock.com/index.html
I can''t speak for the platinum, but I did have the jeweller make an 18K white gold engagement ring. He does nice work, and is reilable to work with. I am looking at having a second ring made by this jeweller.

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t that beautiful! I don''t know anything about the jeweler, but the head configuration is pretty cool!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I know this person (Alan Crates) does post on this site!!(won''t mention user name). He drew up a sketch for me (and my diamond), since I LOVE the prongs(heads) in many of the rings he has pics of on his site. It''s VERY pretty, with a swoopy, cuplike head, holding the diamond, however, it''s in Adobe Reader format, and I can''t figure out how to post a pic. His prices are VERY reasonable!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those settings are beautiful
18.gif

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Oooooh! I really, really want that Disco ring.

There are some very interesting designs on that site, even though the site navigation is pretty awful. I had to come back to the Pricescope post in order to find that link to the settings ButterBean asked about..... couldn''t find a link that was even remotely promising on the Allan Creates site!

It looks as thought Allan is gifted with metal and stones, but pixels not so much.
26.gif

(Hey, we all all have our talents!)
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Disco ring Allan Creates.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results