shape
carat
color
clarity

Cehrabehra?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Anybody heard from her lately? I was thinking about her gorgeous ring and realized I hadn''t seen any postings from her in a while. She used to be a frequent flyer here, and now nothing for months and months???

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I agree. She was one of my favorite posters.
36.gif
Once she left, I sorta stopped checking the boards.
She was a great resource for cushion lovers.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been wishing she would come back, too. I learned so much from her cushion posts with Boston_Jeff
15.gif
I think there was some sort of misunderstanding a while back and she just stopped posting after that.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 10:36:44 AM
Author: pixley
I''ve been wishing she would come back, too. I learned so much from her cushion posts with Boston_Jeff
15.gif
I think there was some sort of misunderstanding a while back and she just stopped posting after that.
Darn! Well, I guess I missed the whole misunderstanding!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
If I recall correctly, I think Cehra was experiencing a lot of frustration with her very lengthy and complicated ring design process, and some PSers expressed their confusion in trying to understand the situation as well as the complex emotions she'd been sharing about it. People felt very invested in the process at that point, so I think it had become frustrating for everybody on some level. I think Cehra decided to give herself a break from PS to gain some clarity, and it must have helped, because I believe she came back and posted her lovely (finished) ring at some point after that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results