shape
carat
color
clarity

can''t decide

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chirp

Shiny_Rock
well, I''m a diamond addict and believe you are the ones to help and understand me :) in my country (Turkey) there usually are H-J stones, round in general. Although I love LOVE love emerald cuts, they are soooooo rare. I have a jeweller whom I trust and he''s got one; yet it is kinda yellow.I''m guessing k color. It was set in yellow gold but not sure how much this would change the color of a stone. The jeweller would give this 1.33 stone for 5000 dollars which is a bargain in Turkey.He can''t sell it cause everybody wants rounds. (a 1.25 I EC was 8000 dollars in another store.) Now, 1) should I take the deal and maybe set it in an antique wg or maybe pink gold 2) should ask him to find a smaller but whiter EC- to keep the budget 2) should I get a quality round which, may be easier?
I have size 4 fingers and 1.33 looks great on me but would people say ''she has a big but yellow rock'' ???
sorry it''s so long but I really need your advice. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results