shape
carat
color
clarity

probably a really stupid question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
do any/all protestant churches let you bring in your own minister, even if they are not of that particular denomination? is there a general rule, or is it totally up to the individual?

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Depends on the specific church and the denomonation. Unitarian and anglican churches are usually pretty lax about those things but you are unlikely to be able to do it in a pentacostal church for example.
I thought you were getting married in a catholic church?

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
we want to get it *recognized* by the catholic church, so we are either going to do some paperwork beforehand or get it convalidated afterwards....my uncle is a minister in sweden and i always wanted him to officiate my wedding, so i need to find a place that will let us use their chapel, but let him do the ceremony
40.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe you will just have to ask whether your uncle/minister and the venue will be compatible...shouldn''t take more than a couple phone calls to find out. Good luck!

rem8739

Rough_Rock
I''m having a Presbyterian minister marry me in a Methodist church. Most churches I called were okay with having a different minster use their church as long as they spoke with them before hand. Some churches still required that you pay their minister in addition to paying the one doing the service- it just depends.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results