shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone with Photoshop help me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glamourgirl

Rough_Rock
I found this pic of a bouquet online and noticed there was an electrical cord around it...so weird but I was wondering if someone could Photoshop the cord out. Thanks so much! Happy Thanksgiving

imgp2521ka6.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
If no one gets to it, I''ll try and get it done this evening after I come back from Thanksgiving dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

glamourgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your dinner!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Glamourgirl!

I don''t have photoshop so I used paint. All I did was crop the bottom part out of the photo. I''ll keep experimenting to see if I can leave the bottom in tact and just edit out the electrical cord. Yeah, that''s weird -- I wonder why it''s on the bouquet.

Zoe

pinkandwhiteflower.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not perfect, but here you go.

imgp2521ka6a.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks TGal -- I''m sure that''s more along the line of what Glamourgirl was looking for. I tried to do it but it looked horrible so I didn''t post it.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to thread jack...but why does it have a cord? Inquiring minds want to know. Is the bride going to be attached to a bright orange extension cord?

I suppose for photographs a bouquet with twinkling lights or illumination would be cool...but the orange cord would throw off the color scheme.

§

Oh the flowers are lovely...really feminine

glamourgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help ladies! It''s a better job than I could ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results