shape
carat
color
clarity

Preview Neck shots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Set the camera to macro mode but not super-macro if it is so equipped.
Use the mirror refection too compose the shot.
Since bathroom lighting often makes diamonds POP its a good one too use but any mirror is fine!

Full show coming to a website near you sometime between nov 7 and nov 28th brought too you by storm and wifey2b and presented by the pricescope journal!

webneckshots101.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great looking forward to it, just wish wifey2b could come to my house to do a photo session!!
31.gif
But this will be very helpful I''m sure, thanks for the heads up!!
1.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Storm...I seemed to have swallowed a really large pumpkin, and it is stuck..Hack Hack Hack...Need Heimlich here! But man the picture of my necklace is perfect!

DKS

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 1:01:47 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Storm...I seemed to have swallowed a really large pumpkin, and it is stuck..Hack Hack Hack...Need Heimlich here! But man the picture of my necklace is perfect!

DKS

LOL! PS really needs a laughing icon. You crack me up, DKS.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 1:20:54 AM
Author: EBree

DKS

LOL! PS really needs a laughing icon. You crack me up, DKS.
This is so so funny DKS you are going to keep me awake all night laughing....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DKS
DKS you silly goose...
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

DKS
rofl!!
What color head should the earring graphic have?
I''m thinking bright red.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL @ DKS!
9.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this will be good Storm and Wifey2b. I will save this information until I get a digital camera.
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

webearringshots101.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Storm
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Everybody it is TWISTER (read about) time!! Lets twist again...like we did last summer! Please board...close your window treatment when attempting this latest move. You have a reputation to maintain with your neighbors.

Stormy...I am just poking fun at your graphics...but not your effort of instruction. It is a brilliant idea. As you know we all want to capture that perfect shot.

Thanks for the time you are putting in to helping all of us. You are as always, a great asset (if not the finest) to all of PS!

DKS

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
My apologies...I just got your graphic!!!
36.gif
It is not a profile...but an overview...
36.gif

Board pretend you on the ceiling...(Like Goldblum as the fly...) look down on stormys depiction of the round thing...which is the head. In both illustrations the "pumpkin" is the head.

Oh dear. I am so sorry. The first one I stared at forever...I thought you made the circle where the necklace would be...on the neck area. Forgive M Moi!!

What does this mean...about my brain...only using the right side...? Or not using it at all?

DKS

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 11:39:28 AM
My apologies...I just got your graphic!!!
36.gif
It is not a profile...but an overview...
36.gif

Board pretend you on the ceiling...(Like Goldblum as the fly...) look down on stormys depiction of the round thing...which is the head. In both illustrations the ''pumpkin'' is the head.

Oh dear. I am so sorry. The first one I stared at forever...I thought you made the circle where the necklace would be...on the neck area. Forgive M Moi!!

What does this mean...about my brain...only using the right side...? Or not using it at all?

DKS
rofl!
me thinks ya is just trying to mess with me brain!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Stormy...your brain is not anything I would ever mess with! Yours is way outta my league...no intentional mess promise!

DKS

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, that is exactly how I took pictures of my studs, looking at the camera LCD in the bathroom mirror. But earrings do not lie flat on the side of your head, so I was able to face the mirror and take the picture without the other mirror!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 12:20:10 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Great looking forward to it, just wish wifey2b could come to my house to do a photo session!!
31.gif
But this will be very helpful I''m sure, thanks for the heads up!!
1.gif
Wifey2b sneaks over to Kaleigh''s...ok you got my weak point you said do a photo shoot and here I am - giggle :}
27.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/21/2007 11:46:53 PM
Author:strmrdr
Set the camera to macro mode but not super-macro if it is so equipped.
Use the mirror refection too compose the shot.
Since bathroom lighting often makes diamonds POP its a good one too use but any mirror is fine!

Full show coming to a website near you sometime between nov 7 and nov 28th brought too you by storm and wifey2b and presented by the pricescope journal!
See I go for a vacation, and he has me working ;} giggle...making Thanksgiving Dinner/Making Birthday supper and nooooooww working on a presentation...see why I love this man so much - giggle :}:}:} He knows what I like doing - lol....ssssssssshhhhhhhh don''t tell him I have started enjoying making cards, or you all will be getting one of those too - lol
30.gif
31.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 9:00:16 PM
Author: wifey2b
See I go for a vacation, and he has me working ;} giggle...making Thanksgiving Dinner/Making Birthday supper and nooooooww working on a presentation...see why I love this man so much - giggle :}:}:} He knows what I like doing - lol....ssssssssshhhhhhhh don''t tell him I have started enjoying making cards, or you all will be getting one of those too - lol
30.gif
31.gif
Dont forget the punkie pie!!!!!!
lu2b :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 8:09:51 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Storm, that is exactly how I took pictures of my studs, looking at the camera LCD in the bathroom mirror. But earrings do not lie flat on the side of your head, so I was able to face the mirror and take the picture without the other mirror!
noted: if the one mirror trick don''t work or you want a different angle depending on design the 2 mirror trick will work.
I will note this in the final article.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results