shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb''s Policy Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kev-man

Rough_Rock
My wife''s e-ring insurance policy is coming due soon and I think I want to switch it to Chubb''s based on what I''ve heard around here (currently have SF). Her ring is pretty expensive (close to $50k) and I was wondering if anybody has covered a ring for that much through them and what their opinions are of it. Also she has a wedding band that I also want to cover. Can I cover the two on one policy with just a higher total coverage or do I need separate policies for the two rings? Thanks.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can put as many items as you wish on the policy, although there may be some minimum amount of value. I also switched to Chubb early this year. My premium was not much more than the coverage for a rider on our homeowners. I put my diamond ring and studs on this policy and left a few less expensive items on homeowners.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results