shape
carat
color
clarity

7 Carat Yellow Sapphire Convertible ring/pendant

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning! :love: Just unbelievably breathtaking. Love multipurpose pieces and it looks amazing on you either way. LOVE.:appl:

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The color! And the style is perfect. Love it as both a ring and a pendant. :kiss2::kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and the setting really does it justice :kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a huge fan of convertible jewellery, and this ring/pendant is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goddddd I am obsessed with this! Congratulations!!
This is goals for emerald cut CS and convertible settings. It made me realize the lack of good emerald cut CS and now I really want one, heh.

Also, thanks for posting all the convertible design images above, I didn't even know not know about the extent of convertible jewelry!

Thanks! Convertibles sadly aren't that common but I think they make total sense for stuff that may not get worn as often otherwise (like a tiara)...

Wow, stunning! :love: Just unbelievably breathtaking. Love multipurpose pieces and it looks amazing on you either way. LOVE.:appl:

Thank you! I have a feeling maybe irl as a ring it looks big and more like a costume jewellery... shall wear to office and see what my colleagues say lol.

The color! And the style is perfect. Love it as both a ring and a pendant. :kiss2::kiss2:

Thank you!

NickiBlue

Rough_Rock
First of all, that is a brilliant idea to have it convert from a ring to a pendant. Secondly, as someone who loves blue sapphires as well, I think the shape and color of your yellow stone flatters you very much, more so than the blue stone in the pictures.

Vivatwo

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations. What is this gorgeous stone's nickname? You mentioned giving it one in your post.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is fantastic!!! The stone is gorgeous. the setting is gorgeous!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Uhm, WOW.

Yellow sapphire?

Dream.

and this:

1578466324051.jpeg

I DID NOT KNOW JEWELRY COULD DO THAT.

Mind blown!

Thank you!

To be honest I don’t really wear it as a pendant (since I like to look at it) but I just like the idea that I can if I want to. :)

First of all, that is a brilliant idea to have it convert from a ring to a pendant. Secondly, as someone who loves blue sapphires as well, I think the shape and color of your yellow stone flatters you very much, more so than the blue stone in the pictures.

Thank you!
I feel a strong affinity to this yellow sapphire for sure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results