shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had a bit of wine... feeling like I can actually breathe a little tonight.

So... another thread had me thinking.

Tell me the first piece (or pieces) or bling that come to mind when I say.

You have TWO SECONDS TO SPEND TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS (a little over .... say 150 over, is okay too).

What would you pick. Remember 2 seconds. First thing that springs to mind. Oh... and post a pic or link if you can!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you''re relaxing a little Gypsy, I just read your other thread. I''m so sorry about your mother''s situation.

As for the quiz, a blue sapphire and diamond eternity band, platinum, like this one from Fay Cullen but smoother. I think Beverly K has one like it. And if that doesn''t cover the whole $2000, a Beverly K wide floral/vine ring with sapphires. That was easy.

sapdiamarq.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
WF DBTY necklace in white gold with the largest 5 ACA available at that price point (would love 15-20 points each).

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege solitaire setting
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This set (with just WG bracelet).
30.gif

snleenewband.jpg

gi_806_m.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
A band just like my wedding band to stack with my rings.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
A .33ct RB bezel pendant and .50ctw RB bezel stud earrings set from WF.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2007 8:43:30 AM
Author: Ellen
This set (with just WG bracelet).
30.gif

snleenewband.jpg
Great choices Ellen, that'll be my pick too. No studs or necklaces this time as I want to be able SEE and enjoy my diamonds.
2.gif

At first I was wondering what prompted this thread, but I just saw that this would be the savings of the D SI1 diamond in RT. Wow, I would sure love these additional "gifts" with the extra saved.
31.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s already bookmarked. The 7 diamond shared prong .94 ctw WB from Facets.
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Either the biggest jube 2K would buy

or

the 2 ct WF shared prong bangle (if I could go $275 over...if not, than the 1.5 ct bangle)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun.... I think I'd get the WF bangle 1.5 ctw. Then use the other three hundred- four fifty to get the baguette eternity band I have fixed.

Looks like a LOT of folks on here want that bangle. lol.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm.... fun! The first thing I thought of was a pair of OECs to bezel set & hang from leverbacks ... but that would take some fancy shopping.

Easy peasie ... that WF DBY necklace & whatever size bezel set studs I could get with the remaining dough. (Which would be purty dang small)
20.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''d pick the biggest (yet well cut) round solitare I could find and mount it in a solitaire bezel necklace. OR, if I had my upgraded stone I''d have Leon set it with my pears in a three stone.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would try to upgrade from .72ct to a carat. Not sure if I would manage it but would have a jolly good try!
9.gif

Failing that I would have the WF scattered diamond wedding ring.

I can think fast in just 2 seconds!
30.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Trinity ring, hands down! Maybe I need two, in different sizes for when my hands swell
27.gif

Wow my 2k went fast!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
these
9.gif
from the Facets Collection

20518_xlarge.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This pendant came to mind. The Bellerina with as large of a diamond as I could get!

BUT, you know, my choice would also depend upon when I could make my next purchase after. I might chose a standard pendant instead OR get the DBTY if I could swing another pendant w/in a few months after. There are too many cute items I love.

Two grand isn''t enough
3.gif
lol

bellerinapencutie.jpg

Delster

Ideal_Rock
A sapphire and diamond eternity ring, maybe this one from Facets at $1920. Or a channel set baguette full eternity ring. Now those are waaaay over budget but this wedding set by Scott Kay is $3400 for the set so maybe if I just bought the band that'd be under budget?
27.gif
Chances are that $3400 is just for the band though!

2seconddecisionwishes.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d get the WF shared prong bangle bracelet in WG.
30.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 1:31:04 AM
Author:Gypsy

Tell me the first piece (or pieces) or bling that come to mind when I say.

You have TWO SECONDS TO SPEND TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS (a little over .... say 150 over, is okay too).

What would you pick. Remember 2 seconds. First thing that springs to mind. Oh... and post a pic or link if you can!
...if i answered in 1 sec, cld i have $4000 pretty pls w diamonds on top?

if (pout) i ''only'' have $2k, those earrings that skippy posted are lookin pretty yummy... as are the WF bracelets... and the diamonds by the yard... how long til the holidays?!
30.gif
3.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I would have WF make this...

AER pendant 4.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 4:40:41 PM
Author: rockzilla
I would have WF make this...
Rockzilla - that is really cute. Where did you find the photo?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I would get an OEC half eternity diamond band set in either rose gold or platinum. Probably rose gold. I will see if I can find a picture of one, but I''m not having much luck. So I guess I would have to go custom!!

*M*

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond hoops, whatever size $2k would afford...sorry no pics! Gypsy, glad you are relaxing and having a wee bit of fun tonight!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I''m late on this game. I''d put the $2k towards a new setting for my OEC... or get an OMC in as big a size as I can for that price. These old cuts are addictive! Now I want about 10 of them.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t remember where it came from...but WF gave me a quote to make a similar one in the ~$2K range (Actually think it was like $2,300 any probably more now) and 1 ct total weight.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 6:02:36 PM
Author: rockzilla
I can''t remember where it came from...but WF gave me a quote to make a similar one in the ~$2K range (Actually think it was like $2,300 any probably more now) and 1 ct total weight.
It''s really cute! I''d be happy with one a bit smaller
2.gif
I''ll add it to my list of WF must-haves. hehehe (my poor husband - I may have to hid my purchases from him!) lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results