shape
carat
color
clarity

Some unique (bad) proposal videos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
I''ve seen YouTube proposal videos ranging from totally perfect to generally mediocre, so I tried Google-ing videos this morning for articles or columns on the subject. I found the list below this morning and could NOT stop laughing while I was at work. Hope you girls enjoy it as much as I did :)

YouTube''s tackiest wedding proposals

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Oh no! some of them are so embarassing. I felt bad for the girl in starbucks and the one making those horrible noises
23.gif
. Poor girl she was obviously in shock.
I can't help feeling the starbucks one might have worked if he just picked a more romantic setting but I'm always embarassed when people sing so that would be my worst nightmare... Oh and of course the bollywood one, I would just kill my bf if he ever did that to me(not that he would, he has way too much class). Imagine, she has to endure millions of people seeing that...
38.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock

If some men looking to propose are reading this, remember: Sometimes, less is more.

Those were kind of scary.

32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results