shape
carat
color
clarity

please take a look at this one

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Don't like it. Not because of the inclusions, cause I don't think they'd be too bad. But because it Looks like it would have a large bowtie. And the polish and symmetry are only good. Depth and Table are good, though I'd prefer a smaller table personally to get a higher crown and more fire.

If you are seriously considering this stone I'd get an Ideal Scope ASAP.

This ones got a bow tie too, but I'd get an Ideal Scope of it too. It's got a smaller table and better polish and symmetry and it's a VS2. Nice spread.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would tell your vendor such as James Allen what you are looking for, or Jon at Good Old Gold has found some lovely ovals, Whiteflash, Mark at Engagement Rings Direct etc - tell them what you want and your budget, and use their eyes and expertise to help you, as they would be pleased to be given the chance to do so. Fancy shapes are tricky and can't be analysed sufficiently by the numbers, things such as an ASET image and possibly Idealscope may be helpful too, but make the most of your vendor expertise. Especially if they have an in house diamond, they can pull it directly and assess it, or call one in for you if on the main database.

This is a helpful page to read also - http://www.goodoldgold.com/ShapeTutorials/ShapeTips1/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results