shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid Gift Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
I need some inspiration! I''m looking for unique and personal birdesmaid gifts....but can''t think of ANYTHING! Did anyone do/give something special for their bridesmaids? If so, inspire me!
36.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
My FI's cousin made her girls these cards that fan out kind of accordian style. She put pictures and wrote about memories she had with each of them. She made them out of their favorite colors and decorated them in a way that suited each girl's personality. It was really sweet and you could tell that she had spent hours on each one. She also gave them a jewelry set to wear with their dress. The girls liked the jewelry, but LOVED the cards and got pretty teary over them!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Mine are all little, so they are getting a string of seed pearls each and a heavy silver charm bracelet with a charm that is chosen specifically for each one.

I haven''t come across anything really unusual amongst my friends I''m afraid.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
My 3 bms are my sisters, and I got them a pair of pink reef flip flops (with a bottle opener on the bottom!!)
I''ve already given those as the shower thank you gift.

For the wedding I''m having a woman with a jewelry/bead shop who makes gorgeous things make a bracelet and matching earrings for us (getting myself a set too), with our four birthstones and our moms (in tiny swarovski crystals) dangling in clusters of 5 tiny crystals around a bracelet, and strung along the main bracelet will be my mom''s birthstone. The earrings will be on cluster of the 5 tiny crystals, and I''m also having a ''stretchy'' ring made of the same stones (the ring was only $10 and is sort of a fun thing to wear for when the bracelet/earrings may be too dressy)

I am also making each sister a card with a photo of us together and writing them a letter, similar to prior poster.

The jewelry will be especially meaningful to us, since we just lost my mom unexpectedly a few months ago. I''m not asking that they wear it to the wedding necessarily, but I bet they will. I will definitely post photos when they are done, perhaps next week. I am so excited.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I got each of my girls monogrammed silver bracelets from www.tijc.com that look like this. I did the Interlock monogram style, and they were under $20 each including shipping, which was the cheapest I found ANYWHERE, and I have looked and looked! The cheapest I found elsewhere was $36 before shipping costs. I of course got myself one with my new initials, but I haven't admitted THAT to anyone but you guys!
9.gif

I am also making each of them matching Swarovski beaded jewelry sets (necklace, earrings and possibly another bracelet) to match their fuschia dresses. As I do this as a side business, it would be silly for me to buy them!

ETA: I am also buying their dresses and shoes (at ROSS) and found silver beaded flip-flops for after the ceremony in Hawaii on clearance at Target for $2.48 each. I'm still holding out for the fuschia ones that match their dresses, but those are still $6.48, so of course that doesn't fit into my budget yet!

Did I mention what a cheap broad, um, I mean, lady, I am???
31.gif

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''ve posted this on here before (when someone else was asking about BM gift ideas) but what the heck, I''ll post again. The best BM gift idea I''ve heard is to give your girls one of those really nice picnic baskets that have plates, silverware and wine glasses strapped inside. I mean, who doesn''t love a picnic? I''ll try to attach a photo of what I''m talking about. If you just google "picnic basket" you''ll find a few companies that sell these nice ones.

Good luck deciding on gifts!

picnic basket1.jpg

monnikk

Rough_Rock
In addition to providing a spa night for all my attendants, I''m giving each of them a personalized charm necklace, around 4 charms per necklace. I chose charms that best reflected moments in our friendship that were especially meaningful. I''m also going to write a letter for each of them that exlplains the significance of each charm and the significance of their friendship to me.

For other ideas, you might want to check out the forums at www.indiebride.com .

Hope that helps! =)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I went pretty traditional with bridesmaid gifts -- I bought the Vera Wang "Love Knots" cake serving set waaay early on into the wedding planning and thought the design was so pretty, so I decided to stick with the theme: I gave my BMs the small love knots jewelry box with their wedding day jewelry inside. I also gave my readers and soloist the small love knots photo frames. I debated on a lot of things, but in the end, I really wanted to give my friends a keepsake.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results