shape
carat
color
clarity

How long did your custom ERD ring take to make?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IwannaBeMrsG

Rough_Rock
Hi guys!
I am really considering commissioning ERD to make a micropave cushion halo engagment ring for me (the winnie design). I was wonderng how long it takes them to get a custom ring done (after the stone has been chosen and everything is ready to go)?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I ordered my custom setting on June 30 and it still isn''t done. They''re saying it might be finished one day this week. When you order custom work, be prepared for a long wait.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops! Meant to add: My custom ring isn''t from ERD, but it seems to take a long time regardless of who does the work.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure when we got my ring from Mark he told us 6-8 wks....We ended up getting it a little closer to the 8 wk mark, which was fine. Mark/ERD is really great to work with..
Good luck!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
When we were considering custom work from ERD he told us 6-8 weeks too.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
i think it depends on how intricate the design perhaps? from memory, i think the first setting took like 2 wks (simple design), altho my hubby (then fiance) didnt share too much about that process
2.gif
the current one he said should take 3 wks... ask me again end of next wk tho
9.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 12:16:49 PM
Author: alexah
i think it depends on how intricate the design perhaps? from memory, i think the first setting took like 2 wks (simple design), altho my hubby (then fiance) didnt share too much about that process
2.gif
the current one he said should take 3 wks... ask me again end of next wk tho
9.gif
the winnie design is a micropave band and halo. It's intricate but has been done by them before. so I assume they may have casts for it already. maybe this could make the process quicker?

Iwannabemrsg- i suggest contacting ERD and asking them how long this ring takes to make.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results